SWAPD 3.0 will go live on March 6th, 2023! Expect a few hours of down time, starting at 10:30 AM CET

It hurt reputability of the pr work when it gets indexed

@Reb1 - Apple kicked us out so our iOS app is way outdated. However, we found a workaround that’s easy to use and will solve your problems:

https://swapd.co/docs?topic=744720

1 Like

But that’s also how sellers find new clients, so not sure how to solve that.

“No index” means for google and bing etc.
The seller can click no index before post or allow it to index by not checking the box

It very easy to code nonindex
It’s like a one liner if done one way

Also: easier ability to pull up and categorize conversations

My convos and topics get lost and piled up on all the time

Especially to be able to see convo history with other users from topics and other users profile and search

What’s this :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

seth meyers good job GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

3 Likes

Credit card processing option for reputable buyers so I can earn points and cash back on my business cc :tired_face:

6 Likes

Why Can’t I see the new UI of SWAPD :thinking:

Because it’s not live yet. Maybe by the end of next week.

1 Like

Can’t wait!!

1 Like

auto bump for open threads (maybe even paid option, too boring to manually do it every 48 hours)

changing rules around web/app/content creation category, right now they don’t appear on front page and even though there is demand on services which are listed in that category - 99% of swapd users don’t even get to see them.

2 Likes

A block button for people. So I can block someone and they can’t see my profile etc and what I comment but I can see there’s

2 Likes

voice messages? or voice calls? I guess they would be hard to track for offsite acitivity no?

1 Like

Update! SWAPD 3.0 will roll out on March 6th. With the update, we’re moving to a new data center. Expect 1-2 hours of downtime and slight service interruptions that day.

3 Likes

WHICH MEANS FREETIME BABY LETS GOOOO

tyler the creator drugs GIF

2 Likes

This is looking good! :astonished::astonished::astonished:

SWAMP 3.0 incoming!

5 Likes

meh aya cash GIF by You're The Worst

More GIF by Shorty Awards

Sun Earth GIF by BrainPOP

1 Like