SWAPD support will be slightly limited until May 29th within the US time zone

Hello!

We would like to inform everyone that due to the shortage of staff, SWAPD staff response times may be slightly delayed this week. The affected time zones for the possible delays are US-based, the rest of the world can relax, as our support will be as prompt as always. Additionally, there may be a delay in payouts between June 3-6th, which again, is caused by a shortage of staff. Don’t worry, payouts will be sent within the allocated 48 hours, it’s just that you may not experience the faster payments you’re generally used to.

Summer is getting close and people are starting to travel. Post covid times (even if temporary) warrant some vacation time, and SWAPD staff is no exception, we want to relax too :slight_smile: Some of our staff will be away, hence the delays. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for understanding.

9 Likes

Thanks for information! :pray:

1 Like

Hire an Australian :slight_smile:

1 Like

5 dollores per hour, OK?

1 Like

Is that all you can afford? Too much money being spent towards McDonald’s and not enough pay for your hard-working employees.

You laugh, but despite our success and constant increase of workload (we manage 200 tickets now at all times), the earnings are truly sub-par, comparing to what other users make here flipping and selling services.

5 Likes

That’s what we love to hear, glad to have seen your success grow throughout the years :heart:

1 Like

I am on for hiring !! And do not worry anything related to money / logins will only be taken Care from the senior staff :slight_smile:

What’s your opinion about hire an Indian :blush:

1 Like

We are not hiring at the moment, and even if we did, moderators are first in line.

3 Likes

Recycling jokes?

1 Like

Lol I would work for that much

@Alpha @Goofy, we need to talk about possible paycuts.

Yeah Yair doesn’t need any money!

@dineshchoudhary I draw the line at 30 inquiries with none moving forward. So my support isn’t limited. My ability to endlessly reply is.

i’m sorry

US timezone is now covered. The only problem is our billing department (noob @meg) is on vacation, so payouts will be slightly delayed until the end of this week.