SWAPD theme war, part 2! Which one is your favorite theme? White, or dark?

white is more comfortable for me :man_shrugging:

white gang :fist:

white girl wasted

1 Like

I always used White theme, after seeing this I changed it to Black. It looks something new! :heart:

White is better

My eyes are burning :persevere:

Whoever wrote a piece of code in their lives wouldn’t choose anything other than Dark theme

4 Likes

We are so divided :frowning:

51/49,

1 Like

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be

1 Like

Really want to make a racist joke…nevermind.

Well, the forum main color should ALWAYS be WHITE, why? Because of professionalism and new people discovering this website.

Do we really want to be the next c.to, ogu, hf or bhw - NO! We want to feel good when we tell our friends about this website, swapd does not sound really “white hat” but at least better than the other forums. This website is MUCH more secure than others and we don’t want to attract those wrong kind of people…

Also, I would suggest to switch to swapd.com, better now …later it will be harder

3 Likes

What does Dark theme has to do with unproffesionalism? Every single major website out there has adopted this theme or is about to

1 Like

Nicely said, that’s how I feel. Anyone using the dark theme is a criminal!

3 Likes

Even my online bank has a dark theme. As far as swapd.com - we own that domain, but our entire presence is based on the .co. The .com currently redirects here.

1 Like

Scamtander?

2 Likes

Thats how normal people pretty much think about it (sadly) they hear the name swapd and see the dark theme…

Better than hf… white is much better

1 Like

bank has dark theme

Everyone: ILLEGAL

2 Likes

I LOVE dark themes, but on forums like this it’s usually associated with gray/illegal services like HF and Nulled. I think the white forum stands out and gives us a legitimate stance.

2 Likes

Swapd has a good UI/UX design. So the Swapd black theme doesn’t look like illegal forums.

1 Like

When I think Swapd I think red.

2 Likes