SWAPD Video Ad Idea Contest – Win a SideBar Text Ad Worth 599 USD! (Contest Over)

Video 1 : Bhajji & Sreesanth fight again | zomato vs zomato - YouTube (build-up ad)
Video 2 : Zomato vs its biggest competitor - YouTube. (Main ad, see the cricketers fighting from video 1)

Here’s my Idea : Make a video ad of people creatively fighting/discussing or like talking about SWAPD pronunciation.
Is it, : Swapped, SwapDeeh

Then, One one person comes in and says “What is Swapd”

V.O. comes in : Find out now. Visit : swapd.co /.com today.”

We can also creatively pitch in what its about i mean like a subtle idea or a hint like, Social media accounts etc through text in the last banner.

This should work As they always get confused what’s the real pronunciation is and most people get it wrong.(ik what it is :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

2 Likes

I can be the advertiser’s face for Swapd :grin: :grin:

The face:

Sexy Hot Girl GIF by Cappa Video Productions

1 Like

ahahahaha
giphy

1 Like

15 Seconds Video Ad Idea-1

“Don’t Get Scammed!” (Tagline)
A 15-second video that starts with a young person trying to sell a digital product online (via chat) to someone who’s skeptical. Suddenly, a custom-design (with SWAPD Logo on his Chest) mascot (e.g., a superhero) appears and saves the day, saying “Don’t get scammed! Use our escrow service!”

15 seconds Video Ad Idea-2

“Safety First!” (Tagline)
A 15-second video that shows a noob trying to sell a digital product, but they’re wearing a helmet, knee pads, and other safety gear as security. The voiceover alerts him, “Safety first! You don’t need Safety Gears but the most trusted Escrow Service on Internet. Protect your digital assets, get paid timely. Use our escrow services. Use SWAPD.co

[Scene: A person sitting at a computer, looking frustrated and scrolling through different websites]

Narrator: “Tired of dealing with scams and risky transactions when trying to get things done online?”

[Scene: The person looks up, interested]

Narrator: “Introducing our new website - the safest way to get anything done online!”

[Scene: A graphic of the website appears on the screen]

Narrator: “Our website connects you with trusted service providers and guarantees a scam-free transaction with the help of our reliable middleman.”

[Scene: A person happily completes a transaction on the website with the help of the middleman]

Narrator: “Get things done with confidence and ease. Visit our website today!”

[Scene: The website’s logo appears on the screen]

Narrator: “Your go-to for risk-free transactions online.”

[End of ad]

Thanks to Chat GPT :smiley:

15 Seconds Video Ad Idea-3

“The Sale Whisperer”
A 15-second video that shows a person trying to sell a digital product, but they’re failing miserably and goes ape throwing things here and there. Suddenly, SWAPD mascot appears and helps them close the deal in 5 easy steps, saying “Let the Sale Whisperer help you. Use our escrow service! Use SWAPD.CO

15 Seconds Video Ad Idea-4

“The Digital Security Guard” (Tagline)

A 15-second video that shows a person trying to sell a digital product quickly after getting a huge offer in online Chat, but he keeps getting interrupted by a security guard type SWAPD mascot. The guard says “Hold it right there! Protect your digital assets with our escrow service!” Use SWAPD.co. Says, “here how it works” and then shares 5 easy steps to complete the deal and also share number of Tickets that are being completed every week and can even share total value of those Tickets.

Ok so we do a cheaper sponsorship of some street influencers that I can get us booked for. I’m friends with alot if the big street interviewers, because I used to sponsor them.

Idea 1- Daniel Mac (preferably) or can be anyone if you just want to use it to run ads.

SWAPD admins or actors (preferably a few blonde girls) pulls up to rodeo in like 5-6 matching rented red lambos g wagons etc.

Daniel Mac- “Hey man what do you do for a living”

I work with the guy behind me- goes all the way down the list of cars asking same thing to each driver.

Last person is SWAPD admin “I make all these guys rich”

Daniel Mac - “How do you do it?!”

SWAPD admin- “Buy and selling digital assets”

Daniel Mac- “what does that mean?”

SWAPD admin *gives quick run down on SWAPD

Then swapd admin actually I have a gift for you !

Daniel Mac- No way ! What’s the gift ?

Swapd admin gives Daniel Mac the password login and OGE of a large luxury car Theme Page.

Easy 10-50 MIL views right there. People won’t feel like it’s an ad and it’s HIGHLY engaging. Maybe even throw a midget behind one of the seats. It’s social media so best idea is to get attention and comments

Video Ad Idea-5

The ad opens with a man sitting at his computer, looking at SWAPD Checkout Ticket for purchase of a digital property worth $5000. SWAPD USDT details are shared by the Admin and the buyer is directed to pay.
As he opens his wallet and is going to pay, the man starts to get nervous. He starts to think about all the horror stories he has heard about people getting scammed online. He starts to think about all the money he could lose if he is not careful.

Just when the man is about to click the “SEND” button, he gets a call from his friend. His friend tells him about a funny story that happened to him the other day. The man starts to laugh, and he forgets all about his worries.

The man then clicks the “SEND” button, and later he is astonished to see the exceptional customer service and lightening response from Admin under the Ticket. He is happy with the response and the purchase, and he is glad that he used an online trusted selling platform.

The ad ends with a voiceover that says, “Buy with confidence from the most trusted online escrow platform. We have your back. Join us today swapd.co.”

SWAPD showreel

9 Likes

Sick :fire: @Brant

Oh My God Wow GIF

squidward-dance

CONTEST IS OVER!

Thank you everyone for your submissions. I reviewed each one and after careful consideration with other staff members we’ve picked @vnc’s idea. In fact, we already had something like that in mind so your idea only solidified our original thought.

@Hussey had good ideas too but at the moment, too expensive to implement (hiring actors/tons of editing)

@Brant made a cute video, also! Since he is staff, no winnings for him :slight_smile: But will include a thank you bonus during staff payouts.

So, to recap, the winner is @vnc! Congrats :slight_smile: Please PM me to claim your award.
Once we have the video ready (although it won’t be entirely the same like VNC described, the concept is the same) we will post it in this thread.

2 Likes

Awaiting for the result!

1 Like

Sigh, according to @VNC’s instructions, need to hire strippers first.

1 Like

I volunteer

1 Like

Am I allowed to pick out someone else their thread for the SideBar Ad? Currently don’t have any services that I can/want to advertise. So feel like I can better of help someone in the community with it :slight_smile: