SWAPD Video Ad Idea Contest – Win a SideBar Text Ad Worth 599 USD! (Contest Over)

Attention all creative minds! We at SWAPD are excited to announce our very first contest – the SWAPD Video Ad Idea Contest. This is your chance to showcase your creative prowess and have your idea recognized by the SWAPD community. The winning idea will be selected by our esteemed SWAPD staff, and the lucky winner will receive a SideBar Text Ad valued at 599 USD!

About the contest

The SWAPD Video Ad Idea Contest is designed to encourage our community members to come up with unique, engaging, and innovative concepts for a SWAPD video advertisement. We want to expand SWAPD by purchasing preroll ads, but we need ideas for the videos.

How to participate

To enter the contest, simply follow these steps:

1. Register for a free SWAPD account if you haven’t already.
  2. Submit your video ad idea by posting it in this thread.
  3. Ensure that your submission adheres to the guidelines and rules specified below.

Submission guidelines

To make sure your idea stands out, please follow these guidelines:

1. Keep your idea concise and to the point. Showing examples of similar ads is welcomed.
  2. Highlight the unique features and benefits of SWAPD.
  3. Be original and creative – think outside the box and avoid clichés.
  4. Include a proposed title and tagline for your video ad.
  5. If you’re bored, create a concept!

Contest rules

Before submitting your idea, please be aware of the following rules:

1. Plagiarism will result in disqualification.
  2. The contest is open to all SWAPD members, excluding staff members.
  3. The contest will run from May 3, 2023, until May 10, 2023, at 6 PM CET.
  4. The winner will be announced on May 11, 2023, in the contest thread.

The Prize

The winner of the SWAPD Video Ad Idea Contest will be awarded a SideBar Text Ad worth 599 USD! This valuable 30-DAY advertising spot will provide the winner with the opportunity to showcase their own product, service, or brand on the SWAPD platform.

Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to showcase your creativity and win an amazing prize. Get your thinking caps on, and may the best idea win! Good luck to all participants – we can’t wait to see your brilliant ideas!

6 Likes

Remember, to prevent something silly from winning (because we know you guys would vote for something dorky), SWAPD staff will announce the winner.

let’s gooooo !!!, please send me your logo .Ai vectorial thanks in PM
@SWAPD

AI generated voice & face of Andrew Tate talking about Swapd

SWAPD Vector Logo

It seems he died down, don’t see much of him lately.

2 Likes

True that, but he still has credibility

1 Like

Credibility of being a ■■■■■■■ idiot. I personally would not have joined a place that used Andrew Tate to promote them

1 Like

The transfer you requested has been deleted.

I guess you’re older than 15

2 Likes

To be honest, I think Swapd should do it, It’ll be very entertaining seeing all those kids on Swapd :smiley:

@SWAPD something like this -

• 10 Seconds multiple ads copy
  • Talks why you being a freelancer scales your business with swapd, talking about all the key points.
  • If you need help with production i have an agency (But foreign models in India are expensive).
1 Like

Create Swapd Academy and use influencers and finance youtubers to promote it

I always thought a big finance influencer should promote the site. It would probably drive in so many new users. Someone like Biaheza on Youtube would be perfect.

Get someone to talk to us. I tried at one point to reach out to a few. No one ever responded to us. They probably looked at the site and noped out really quick.

Contest ends in 6 days, where are the ideas, noobs.

How Social Media and being an Online Entrepreneur has changed lives. Feature any millionaire club member in a short documentary style video. From slump to millionaire living lavish and spending hundred dollar bills in the (strip)club.

Make it seem unrelated to Swapd, as in an independent filmmaker / lifestyle video. At the end, fade to a black screen with the Swapd logo with just the title “Swapd, changing lives since xxxx”

1 Like

Bump.