šŸŽ„ SWAPD's Video Meme Contest! šŸŽ„

Bumpp

@Chamel donā€™t spam bump it.

Everytime I message @Swapd for an issue but, @Brant sneaks in and repliesā€¦.

1 Like

A Currency Exchange gone wrong on SWAPD. ( A video meme with a warning message for all community)
Video ft. Bollywood

(with ENGLISH SUBSTITLE)

If it triggers Ghost from the past, I am not sorry, you can get offended. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: jk except for @veteranheroe , sorry if it triggers.

7 Likes

We have the winner guys , Swapd letā€™s give him the money :man_bowing:t2::man_bowing:t2:

1 Like

@SWAPD - Itā€™s good for others, that I participated late, otherwise I would have collected all the likes from @djsobuj as well :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

If I win this, this would be the 5th competition where I am winning the prize money.

1 Like

Since Eveyone Is Tagging Their Features I Shall Too, You Donā€™t Have To Like If You Donā€™t Find It Good But Please Watch It. I Only Got 8 Views :frowning:

@Alpha @RandyMarsh @FaadixD @GOAT @Ryan @Mafia @onlyusernames @Brant @holma @Thanos

More Features :slight_smile:
@Scorpion @professorfacebook @shafi @gateway @DDosAttacker

1 Like

then do it in that Comment where you, uploaded it. @Maldara
Please donā€™t spam comment and make new comments, lol. This stuff is not allowed in contests.

1 Like

You Are Correct, But One Canā€™t Tag More Than 10 People In One Message Thatā€™s Why I Chose The Multiple Comments.

Lol :joy:

you havenā€™t even tagged even a SINGLE person in your original post, where you attached that video. And just randomly spammed the topic with tags and made it cluttered. I was the first one to appreciate your video , and you canā€™t even stand my post for 15 minutes and spam commented so that It canā€™t even be seen? Talk about uplifting community member.

I donā€™t care to win, but let everyone have a good laughā€¦ This is a incident that happened when you didnā€™t even joined Swapd.

1 Like

I Have Been Using Swapd For Around Two Years Actually, My First Account Was Banned 2 Years Ago Because I Was Under 18, Then I Recommended Some Friends Sellers To Join The Platform Who Were Above 18 And Used Them To Sell My Products Giving Them A Percentage, As From My Video You Can See That I Have Mentioned Few Of The Old Guys, I Read The Whole Thread In Real Time When The Business Point Scam Happened Lol, I Used To Read His Article On Swapd How To Make Money And Blah Blah Blah. I Was Here When That Nigerian Guy Was Making $500K In 2 Weeks. As For The Tagging People Because I Couldnā€™t Stand You, Well Let Me Show You Something.

@Rayman Please Read This Brother, I Wanted To Tag All The People From Day 1 But Was Not Sure But Seeing You Guys Do It, I Decided That I Will.

AGAIN. No point of arguing with you. But, You tagged people in a new comment instead of your original post. People did it in their video post.

So, Iā€™m still unable to understand why you wonā€™t tag them in your own video post instead of making a new post.

If you werenā€™t sureā€¦ and decided that you need to.
You shouldā€™ve edited the video and then do it. So that the people you tag may like that post. Now you just spam posted, cluttered the post and confused the people, because they would see your new post not your original?

Understand me now? What Iā€™m trying to say is/will benefit you not me. Youā€™ve already done the damage for my post.

I Wish You The Best In Life & In This Contest.
Maybe I Wanted To Damage Your Post And Am A Bad Competitor, Karma Will Get Me. GoodnightšŸ’¤

Boring contest

1 Like

1 Like

Me: If swapd removes the swapd fees. (just kidding). :rofl:

1 Like