Targeted Data/Email Lists to Supercharge Your Marketing and Outreach Campaign

Type of leads: Customised list for Various Niche both B2B and B2C
Price:DM

Description:

Get high-quality data lists tailored to your specific niche and industry. These lists are a goldmine for businesses looking to maximize their email marketing efforts.

:sparkles: What We Offer:

:dart: Customized Data Lists: Say goodbye to generic lists! We’ll provide you with data lists that precisely match your target audience. We even curate custom 100% verified list specially tailored to your need, if you have serious budget.

:globe_with_meridians: Global Reach: Whether you’re a local business or a global brand or Startup, we’ve got you covered with data from diverse geographical locations and targeting options.

:chart_with_upwards_trend: Proven Results: Higher open rates, click-through rates, and conversions.

:white_check_mark: A to Z Email Marketing Solution: From curating a list just for you to sending Bulk Emails for your campaign, you’re covered. :raised_hands:

What all I do:

• Provide pre-existing email database (specific to multiple niche and target)

• Curate a niche specific and target specific custom list for additional charge (Lead Generation)

• Audit and refine the already existing email list for the bounce rate/bad emails to minimize the junk/spam delivery and maximize the open rate. (If you do have a list) (No extra cost!)

• Provide a report of each campaign with the exact data including: (No extra cost!)

1. Email Opens
  2. Link Clicks
  3. Unsubscribes
  4. Bounce Backs (Mostly due to bad/dead emails)

DM for more info

3 Likes

PM Please

DM me thanks

Interested

DM me thanks

Looking for email marketing, have big budget

Hi, what’s your pricing?