The Diamond Award!

It looks amazing :gem:

3 Likes

Amazing! I appreciate swapd staff.

Wish everyone will hit 100,000$ and get this fantastic Diamomd Award! :star_struck:

2 Likes

That would be funny is someone listed it on SWAPD :smiley: (and I will also be heartbroken)

OR, I buy it at a reduced rate, erase the name and save it for the next DC member.

1 Like

I’ll win an award for the first time in my life, so i am very happy. I hope to get it as soon as possible.
Thanks @SWAPD :purple_heart: :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

congratulations to you! Wish you more Awards from Swapd!

*Covid-19 intensifies

1 Like

This is actually insane, glad to be part of this.

Can’t wait for mine :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

Get us some of this 50cent on aliexprs epacket free

21 Likes

Can’t wait to be able to get one of these :gem: Almost there :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Shipping today! Will most likely begin the journey on Monday.

17 Likes

@SWAPD Is this award for sales & purchases combined or do you have to reach 100k in one of the tallies alone

2 Likes

Combined

3 Likes

Hopefully I will get one soon :wink::cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Can I buy diamond for $100,000 so I can get the award

3 Likes

I can provide 10 awards + SWAPD autograph for just $99,995

@SWAPD hope you don’t mind😂

3 Likes

Dang thats :fire::fire:
Hopefully one day :grin:

2 Likes

We have shipped out six out of the eight awards today. This was a very painful experience. We’ve spent all weekend filling out forms so on Monday it would be a drop, pay, and leave type of situation. Turns out that due to COVID, shipping lines are hectic and things change day to day. I’ve personally spent over an hour filling out new paperwork, only to find out I can’t ship two packages.

The only two people whose packages weren’t shipped were @FaadixD and @Jkr123.

@FaadixD

Due to COVID shipping to your country is difficult. Via our post office, the package has to be under 2KG in order to ship to Pakistan. I was literally 5 grams over, they wouldn’t accept it. We have to repackage it and do it again in a few days. I honestly don’t know how much weight I can cut off, it’s all styrofoam filling and cardboard. Maybe chip the glass a bit?

@Jkr123

It seems you gave us your ZIP code as your street number (home address). Please triple check and PM me the correct version. You probably did that on purpose to watch me suffer!

Everyone else should receive their package in 1-4 weeks, depend on where you live.

8 Likes

All packages have been shipped! Even yours, @FaadixD. However, your package will look like something a kid made :smiley: Please forgive.

8 Likes

3 Likes

:pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face: I won’t :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

3 Likes