The Only Legit IG Shadowban REMOVAL Service | Fix "Content That Can't be Recommended" Get Your Reach and Engagement BACK! We service OF Accounts, CBD, GAMBLING, Personal & More! - From 24hrs - SWAPD PARTNER

Dealing with a shadowban? Don’t be deceived by other sellers (copying my posts) or claiming to remove your shadowban by sending you fake engagement and making it look like your reach has gone up.

We get it done the right way by going to the source of the issue and cleaning up your account status. Here’s exactly how we can restore your account’s standing and get you back on the right track to position yourself for the most reach

FAQ

How do I know if I’m shadowbanned?
Check if you’re shadowbanned by going to Settings > Account Status. A red “What can’t be recommended” indicates a shadowban. Symptoms include a drastic drop in reach and engagement, invisibility to non-followers, and difficulty in appearing in searches.

Are there any risks?
No. All actions are safely executed with direct assistance from a Meta Representative.

Why do you need access to my account?
Direct access ensures swift and accurate communication with my Instagram rep, bypassing delays and missteps. This approach also enables quick, thorough diagnosing and troubleshooting.

Will you need to delete or change any of my content?
If IG Support flags any content or highlights pending strikes, we’ll need to remove specific posts to reinstate your account and resolve the shadowban. Additionally, minor tweaks to your account including your profile picture, bio, or bio link, are essential for optimal account presentation prior to Meta’s review.

Is my account safe?
Absolutely. Your account’s security is paramount and integral to maintaining my reputation on Swapd.

How long is account access required?
Access is needed for a maximum of 72 hours.

What if the shadowban comes back?
After lifting your shadowban, I’ll provide you with precise guidelines to ensure it doesn’t happen again. If you follow these steps and a shadowban still reoccurs, I’ll remove it again at no extra charge. However, if the shadowban returns due to non-adherence to these guidelines, I cannot offer further complimentary assistance.

Additionally, we provide a peace-of-mins monthly shadowban warranty service to intercept and protect your account from getting shadowbanned again.

Is the service guaranteed? What results can I expect?
Yes, it’s 100% guaranteed. Post-service, your “What Can’t Be Recommended” status will turn green, indicating your content’s eligibility for for the explore page, non followers, search visibility - a successful shadowban removal!

Shadowban Removal Rate

Personal Accounts - 2500 / 1-2 weeks
Business Accounts - 3000 / 1-2 weeks

Ready to get started?

Send me your -

Instagram Account URL
Account Status Screenshot (Find it in Settings > Account Status)

*Fees must be covered by the buyer

13 Likes

Amazing Service! GLWS :rocket:

2 Likes

He can deliver in record time🚀

2 Likes

GLWS :fire:

1 Like

@Abstract if facebook page you can fix?

1 Like

This service is primarily for IG, but I can take a look. Dm me details please :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Abstract check pm brother

2 Likes