Tickets CoinPayment Only Showing Pay Out Currency

Idk about anyone else but I mess this up a lot, it would be sooooo more more convenient if the coinpayments check out only showed the desired currency to be paid for each ticket vs showing all 4 options.

I do a lot of deals on and off site everyday and usually glance right over the currency on the checkout ticket, I always store my own crypto for our companies budget in ERC20 USDT and typically it will be a USDT TRC20 checkout that I ■■■■ up on

Could just be me glancing over it and needing to slow down, I spend on average $10-20k/day just on accounts and random services on and off platform for my company and find it super easy to miss. Never had this problem anywhere else where there is only 1 option

7 Likes

We know it’s annoying, and that’s why we tried to create as many warnings as possible, however:

1. CoinPayments will not allow us to do that
  2. We suspect that they’re doing this on purpose. I’ve spoken to their VPs, and they said they will forward to devs, but they turned out unwilling to make the changes. In extreme cases where someone really screws up, CoinPayments charges 8% for recovery, hence probably why they don’t want to remove it.
  3. CoinPayments is one of the very few companies that will work with a website in our industry. We don’t have a choice.

BUT, this will change Jan 1st, 2025. Once we move SWAPD to Canada, we can use ledgers again, so we will be dropping CoinPayments. You have to endure this for 2.5 more months.

1 Like

Also we believe our warnings are quite clear.

You literally have to remember the information for five seconds while the info loads. Some people (like you) can’t seem to do it, though.

2 Likes

1 Like

I MEAN, IT’S FOUR CHOICES! I would understand if the user was new. But @gateway is a veteran. He does make mistakes so many times, lol.

1 Like

Yeah I def make this mistake way to many times :sob: if I was @swapd I don’t blame being mad at me for it

2 Likes

Two more months and its over!

1 Like