TIK TOK 180K FOLLOWERS MAKES $500 m/o (CREATOR FUND) 15.9 MIL VIEWS 1.6M LIKES $3500 NEGOTIABLE

Country of followers (majority): United States
Amount of fans/followers: 180k
Topic/Niche: Tech / Comedy / Trends
Promotion methods used? (Organic):

Description: This account has grown super fast due to a viral video that has been posted. The account has 15 videos, This account makes $500 m/o and has $500 in the creator fund as of now (When you purchase this account you will be getting the 500$ that is in the account. Two videos have above 5 Million views Its super easy to get on FYP. Majority of audience is US

The account is eligible for Tik Toks Creator Market place (lets you get sponsorships).
This account is in the creator fund and has $500 in the account now. You will get the $500 in the account if you decide to purchase the account from me for $2900

pm username

1 Like

Username please. Very interested

1 Like

Interested in this as well, please PM me the handle

1 Like

please pm me Handel

1 Like

Please pm handle

1 Like

Handle please

1 Like

DM this, would like to buy ASAP.

1 Like

Dm username please

1 Like

Username?

1 Like

hi, pm username. thank you

1 Like

Username?

1 Like

username

1 Like

Still available? Very interested and can finalize a deal today.

1 Like

The account is available and price is negotiable:)

Dm fast before someone buys it

Username please

1 Like

Really interested please PM me the @ and the current offer

TIK TOK account price has been lowered to 2900$!! it was $3500, when u purchase the account you can also keep the $500 thats in the account so in reality the acount is $2400 (you pay $2900 but get $500 in the account)

DM username pls

DM your username and final price pls. Also where is the account created based on?