TikTok Account with 1.6M Followers /16M Likes, Highly Active with Top-Notch Content

Country of followers (majority): Mexico/Brazil/US
Amount of fans/followers: 1,600,000 followers
Topic/Niche: Music video/Fan Page
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic 100%

Description:

Selling a very hyper active tiktok account that posts certain music/sounds/effects. I do about five collabs a month with musicians / creators that value in the hundreds of dollars. Top three videos have 123.3M, 76M, and 65.8M views and counting. This account is quite interactive so there is alot of opportunity to switch things up if you want. Over one million DAILY active users.

Account comes with the original email that you will receive and take, name is changeable, no warnings, and live feature is available.

DM me if you have any questions. Looking to sell this ASAP since I dont have any more free time to make these videos and as I have a baby on the way and I will need to buy stuff for her :smiley:

When account is fully active, this is the stats! Crazy activity. 90M views in a week.

Handle?

pm 'd you

Friendly Bump!

handle please

bump

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.