[TIKTOK SERVICES] Verifications | Username claims | Unbans and unlocks | Username changes

Hello Everyone!
I specialize in providing a variety of services on the TikTok platform.

Below, you’ll find details about the services I offer. These services are handled on an individual basis. Please send me your inquiry or account information, and I’ll assess whether we can proceed. Once approved, we’ll initiate the request.

PRICE

• $800 - $1,200 + fees

REQUIREMENTS

• PR articles (6-8)
  • Verified social media platform (preferably Instagram)
  • Full account information

WAITING TIME

• 1 - 3 weeks

PRICES:

• $500 - $1,000 + fees (unlocks) | $1,000 - $1,500 + fees (unbans)

REQUIREMENTS:

• Full account information

WAITING TIME:

• 1 - 4 weeks

PRICES:

• $800 - $2,000 + fees

REQUIREMENTS:

• Similar username (your current account)
  • Desired username account must be inactive or deactivated
  • Min 1000 followers and 3 vids (your current account)
  • Verified account is not mandatory, but it can expedite the process (your current account)
  • Full account information (your current account)

WAITING TIME:

• 1 - 3 weeks

PRICES:

• $100 - $500 + fees

REQUIREMENTS:

• I need access to your verified account

WAITING TIME:

• 1 - 2 days

These services are backed by a guarantee. If the outcome is not as expected, you will either receive a full refund or won’t be billed.

Please note that all prices are negotiable. The exact turnaround time for each service may vary based on the specific circumstances of the case. I will provide you with regular updates throughout the entire process.

If you’re interested in any of these services or have questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out. I’m here to assist you with your TikTok needs! Simply share your particular case, and I’ll be able to provide you with a personalized estimate and proceed from there!

@onlyusernames

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Service open again :fire: :blush: