★★ TIKTOK SERVICES [✓ Verifications] [@ Username Claims] [Unbans] ★★

Hi SWAPD!

With years of hands-on experience navigating the ins and outs of the TikTok platform, I’ve established myself as a leading provider of top-notch services tailored to your needs. We have been operating out of SWAPD for years, since the launch of TikTok, helping creators getting verified who now have over 30 million followers, and assisting globally recognized brands and other celebrities with support requests.

Each client is unique, and I pride myself on delivering personalized solutions to every challenge you throw my way.

Rest assured, my services come with a rock-solid guarantee: if we don’t get the results you’re after, you either get a full refund or don’t pay a dime. That’s a promise you can count on, backed by a :100: commitment to your satisfaction.

Here’s what we offer:

• Verification Services: Prices range from $1,000 to $1,500 plus applicable fees. (Existing PR case required + To be already verified on Instagram or YouTube)

• Account Unbans: Priced from $2,000 plus fees.

• Username Claims: Snag the perfect username starting at $1,500 and going up to $2,500 plus fees. (Price varies based on username availability. Sometimes account needs to be verified first)

• Pre-Verified Accounts: No PR required. Secure a verified account under your desired name for $1,800 plus fees.

• Bypass Services: 2FA bypasses, removals, or username changes, we’ve got you covered starting from $500 plus fees.

Prices are flexible and tailored to your specific situation. :money_with_wings:

Turnaround times vary depending on the service complexity, ranging from a few days to weeks. However, expect most tasks to be completed within seven days. I’ll keep you in the loop every step of the way with timely updates. :hourglass_flowing_sand:

Looking forward to helping you level up your TikTok game!

1 Like

Whats the TAT for username claims?