TikTok stitch Method make money with tiktok

Hello Swapd Members,

I have discovered a method for utilizing the TikTok stitch feature to generate income. Would you like to learn more about it? here is the full method. :point_down:t2:

Device: iPhone XS and 12. Any model, at least iPhone 8.

Setting up IOS devices: I take out the SIM card, then go to Settings> General> Reset & Transfer > Reset > Reset Settings > Reset All Settings

Important: Devices on the iOS system don’t need to be reset to zero since the created TikTok accounts are banned; in that case, they are accidentally reset to zero. Put back all the applications and wait 3-4 days, then start working.

Next, go to Language and Region, and set the Language and region of the country where you will run the traffic.

Then I download VPN from AppStore (the list of current VPNs is below) or use a proxy (Potatso lite is a program for a proxy on iOS).

Download TikTok.

You can save your TikTok accounts where you are comfortable.

Next, it’s necessary to use AltStore service and TikTok program version 2.3.0.

AltStore setup Как поставить пиратские приложения на iPhone бесплатно, без потери гарантии и без jailbreak! - YouTube

With the help of these programs, I uploaded stitches to TikTok without recording our endings.

After setting up my phone, installing AltStore and TikTok, turning on my VPN, and creating a TikTok account, I inserted a photo and began browsing the feed for a video with a dating theme to start stitching.

Click Next.

Just record the part of the stitch and click on the checkmark in the lower right corner.

Click Drafts.

Next, go to the profile and click on the unpublished video.

https://www.imonetizeit.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/4-1-410x888.png

Next, click on the button in the screenshot below.

After I deleted the part of the stitch that was recorded.

Next, I closed TikTok completely without clicking anywhere.

And reopened TikTok, went to the profile, and there was an unpublished video.

Then I opened the video and wrote creatives using the text on the sound.

Choose sticker Arrow.

I put the arrow this way to point to the music, click on the hand, select the time code for its display, and click the save.

Then click next and go to the last page before publishing the video.

Here we highlight as on the screenshot.

To delete this, click on the voice input of the text and hold it until this part is deleted. You can delete it entirely, but I advise you to leave the hashtag #stitch.

The stitch is ready for publication. I publish it and click on the video after publication, click next on the music icon, and change the name to call to action.

So the thing is that this is not just a stitch but a complete video that gets into the recommendations much better since the algorithms define it as a trusted video.

In this way, you can write call-to-action texts and create different creatives in stitches without ending; you just need to follow the sequence, as described in my case.

Also, I advise you to work with Tier 3 because using 20 accounts, only 3-5 versions will work.

There was a mix of Geo – USA BR FR CA UK MOROCCO, but the conversions are mostly USA.

I usually use accounts with 1000 subscribers and a link.

3 Likes

Will this work for the new beta program ?

2 Likes

I believe that the beta version only supports longer videos, typically those that are at least one minute in length. but you can try for sure.

3 Likes

Is this method working now?

yes