➤ [ONLY $850] TikTok Verification for Individuals & Business [1-4 DAYS] - GUARANTEED -

Hi Swapd! :champagne:

Service type: TikTok Verification for Individuals & Brands (Any Category)

Are you looking for a way to get verified safely and quickly on TikTok? You’re welcome!

Price: $850 + SWAPD fees
Turnaround Time: 1-4 days after the submission :hourglass_flowing_sand: (only for strong PR cases)

Requirements:

• 4 or more articles in good authority sites
  • Being verified on one of these platforms: Instagram / YouTube / Facebook / Twitter

Notes:
We may need information such as sign-up date, registered device, etc. to prove account ownership.

This service is guaranteed in that if unsuccessful, you’re fully refunded or don’t pay.

As on other social platforms, a blue tick on TikTok means that an account’s identity has been confirmed. Verification is generally reserved for celebrities, brands, or influencers. These accounts are most likely to be targeted by copycats.

But you don’t have to be super famous to become verified on TikTok. In fact, there are all kinds of businesses that are TikTok-verified.

Keywords: verification, tiktok verification, tiktok, verified, blue badge, blue tick, verification proccess

Why choose us?

• We treat each case individually, first considering whether we can undertake it at all to maximize the certainty of a successful transaction.
  • We have 4 years of experience in the industry
  • We currently have dozens of successful off-site transactions!

I encourage you to ask questions. I am here to meet your expectations with professionalism and care! :heart:

TikTok Verification

2 Likes

interest can we make a deal.

1 Like

PM :heart:

1 Like

I need

1 Like

dm sent!

1 Like