Time Wasters On Swapd

Good evening Everyone

Just wanted to know is there any policy against those who waste your time.

Here’s what happened with me:

I was selling few Facebook pages to one of my customer who used to buy from me on regular basis, We were in a ticket and for 3 weeks he kept saying I’m making payment today, tomorrow and sometimes he said there’s a slight delay due to Christmas and all.
After 3 weeks he said in a checkout that he’s having problem with cypto and wants to proceed with Bank Wire, He personally convinced me as well to proceed with Wire and that will take just a few hours, so we closed that ticket and I started a new checkout and it’s been more than a month now, sometimes he says his customer is having reach issue and sometimes he says I’m out of Country and many more excuses like that and now he has stopped responding me, and what’s more disturbing is that he doesn’t belong to safety concern group or a regular membership, He belongs to VIP Member & Premium Membership Group with more than 50 Reviews, and if professionals like them behave like this, is there anything we can do?

Most of you who grow pages and sell here know that we invest our money and time on pages and someone here manipulate us like this, Is there anything we can do?

Thank You

6 Likes

Well, I had a similar experience these days. One guy told me that he wanted to buy a Reddit Account and waste my time (more than a week) with an open ticket, and never sent the payment. I didn´t want to stay more time waiting so I told the staff to close the ticket, because of that time waster.

But I don´t think there is anything we can do to be honest

1 Like

Leave a bad review :), don’t be scared to do it.

2 Likes

Well not scared, but even after all this I’m still thinking that leaving negative review could be harsh