Timewasting rule - must pay $5 to even reply to a sales thread or DM

I can’t believe I’m even reading this…

5 Likes

But they wasted their own time so its balanced bro

This is a valid point, but I think at least should do something to limit it, or know who the timewasters are.

Example thing you could implement, very easy in terms of coding.

Buying %… just like free throw % in basketball.

A simple stat on each account that shows what % of messages a person replies to results in a sale… this way at least know if the person is a regular timewaster

Easy to code it

We have enough on this topic @SWAPD this topic should be close

I agree with you on some points, many sellers and buyers are wasting our time and I have been having a lot of problems lately because of this issue, but no one can interfere with it.

Well, having the buying % would help… if there is a user on this site for example who replied as interested in 200 threads, yet never paid once, that stat should be public. In terms of coding would be low effort to do it.

Bro that’s market and that’s how it’s work? You need to understand you aren’t only one here

1 Like

Brother they are trying to get better details on what you sell and what info you need for exact pricing to resell your service if thats wasting your time then you 800k subs and discord is the place for you!!

So just do Zero? Absolutely nothing at all about the issue? What is a counter-argument for not having the buying % at least?

@arcticmyst sell your shitt right, this topic is useless and you are now wasting our time I can’t believe I wasted my time reading this topic and I need my 5$ you owe everyone 5$ since you wasted all of our time.

6 Likes

Timewasting does happen on Discord as well. No platform avoids it entirely. But I am admin on 800K server and as a result well trusted by members their and less timewaste I guess b/c people know me. But who knows I am just trying to brainstorm on how to reduce the issue in general. Things can be done to reduce the issue like I already mentioned above. Not saying it can be corrected entirely but things can be done to reduce it

Dude, people contact me, then later I offer a free test of the service, people don’t even want it for free… now… how would you stop that? Are you even reading the stuff I wrote? People don’t even take it for free after being interested. That isn’t my issue

You are referring to a ‘penalty charge’ after deadline.

It is not a bad thing for a buyer to be required to deposit $5 in order to execute a ticket.

1 Like

the $5 for the ticket makes sense… good idea

And vice versa. If the seller deliver sheetz on a platter, should be penalized too imo :laughing:

1 Like

This is crazy :joy::joy:
No one will make 1 sale i was on here for over 3 months before my 1st ticket
Option 1 i would have left as soon as i signed up option 2 i would have not had enough answers to make any purchase of a service and
option 3 i garantee you the biggest spender on here would have been banned with that rule

Your think of yourself not the buyers thats what selling consists of even if you a handy man you will have time wasters thats BUSINESS

awww this makes sense youre a discord admin :rainbow:

2 Likes

There are way too many times where people have contacted me for info about something. I’ve done the same thing. Nobody owes you money because you spent a minute responding to a message.

1 Like

Maybe they were inquiring on a service they thought they could be interested in and afterward decided against the idea. It happens.

1 Like

Should be a penalty though for people that consistently do this… that could easily be implemented in terms of the coding… not even hard… just a ratio of how many times a person buys vs the times they contact someone as interested… that’s it… Still yet to see a counter-argument for this… People tend to disagree by default, I will say the sky is blue and people here will disagree just because. But honestly why shouldn’t a system like this be implemented at least?