Timewasting rule - must pay $5 to even reply to a sales thread or DM

Would like to see a rule to prevent timewasters. The amount of time wasting on selling is ridiculous. Buyers are so dumb, act very interested, then just don’t reply after giving the relevant information they requested.

Can we please make a rule that people need to Pay to even reply to a sale? B/c time is money and people should need to have to pay to even talk to me about buying something.

I am serious. To even reply to a sales message, the person must pay $5 of which swapd could keep some. Something very cheap. This prevents ridiculous timewasters and makes sure only “serious” buyers are on the site, not poor timewasters

Also it should be bannable to reply to 3 threads without buying. People that reply and never buy should just be banned.

7 Likes

@Comfy

2 Likes

@onlyusernames

1 Like

@madej

2 Likes

Agreed.

1 Like

I contact sellers all the time to get more info and then decide not to buy or threads get lost. This is just how forums work, especially in this space. Everyone gets tire kickers, but charging for messages will ensure you get 0 messages lol

35 Likes

@goat

Yes that’s why he has 119 sales @420

1 Like

I believe that sellers have to ask at the beginning “Are you quoting prices” or “you’re going to buy”?

Because I completely agree, time = money but sometimes people want to drive test a 250k car before buying it

1 Like

I owe alot of $5 to alot of people in the forum

Thanks @arcticmyst

2 Likes

Frank Matano Reaction GIF by Italia's Got Talent

4 Likes

Agreed. There are in fact a lot of time wasters but imo there’s nothing you can do to combat this. It is what it is lol

4 Likes

Hire a sexy associate to reply to your swapd messages

1 Like

My experience is that most people here are completely non-serious… A few contacted me about buying verified TikTok comments… I even said I would do a bunch for free… no reply… I’m giving 15 free comments then they don’t even want it… that is a sign they are totally no serious/timewaster

I am convinced them some buyers intentionally waste time

The solution is that you must pay a very small fee to even begin a conversation. Swapd would make more money by adding this as well… charge something very small like $5 to even be allowed to enter a convo with a buyer

1 Like

Bro has 0 tickets and wants to earn $5 per chat like its onlyfans

29 Likes

Jk aside you brought up an idea but it’s not a good one.

1 Like

Lmao I don’t want to charge hahaha I just want more seriousness here and he’s completely right

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
I love this website

5 Likes

I don’t care about the tickets, what does that mean? I do most of my sales on a website I own and Discord, admin on 800K member server.

And for the $5 fee, swapd could keep like $4. the person selling though should get something too… even if just $1 per convo b/c too many poor timewasters on this platform