Top ranked swapd competitor!

Closed

1 Like

So are you selling it or why are you promoting another website on this community?

Yes it is for sale. It is listed in the website for sale section and the price is listed on the listing

Whats the monthly traffic?

It will average about 3200 visitors a month and about 50 keywords drive the traffic
https://www.semrush.com/analytics/organic/positions/?db=us&q=fanpagedeal.com&searchType=domain&date=20201201

Well by all means build one. The rankings, age, 6k registered user and back links will be hard to replicate for $250.

That makes no sense but the 6k registered users were buyers or sellers. You do not have to register to view the content on the site. Only to buy or sell but if you are not interested just move along. Not sure why you are wasting my time or yours.

I’m definitely not interested in buying a dead site with a bunch of inactive users.

So you think that every user who has signed up on a website over a five your period visits that website every single month? How old are you? You act like you are 14

You’re filled with anger, I would suggest you to calm down and use a less aggressive way to hold the conversation around the swapd community.

If you hate the title, flag it for the admins to view it and deal it with them yourself if you find to be right.

4 Likes

Not to rain on your parade, but just last month your site was claiming 5500 USD of combined sales, ever.

Which somehow made your site #1 over the “combined” total of others.

Now, before listing, you updated to this number:

Questionable at best.

2 Likes

that’s not a swapd competitor not even close :smiley: , anyway good luck with sales

Also, you claim it was the “original” marketplace. Far from the truth. Your domain was registered in 2015, and you most likely based it on the past success of my website, Fanpagecash.org, which started in 2011 and blew up pretty quickly at that time.

Yes that page had not been updated in almost 5 years. And by competitor I meant it was in the same marketplace. But I will close the thread since it seems to be such an issue

Not an issue, just wanted to address your points. Don’t want to mislead sellers, which you’re doing. You’re free to sell it here.

I see you closed it anyway. Sorry to see that but I am glad to see our competitors use SWAPD to buy/sell things :slight_smile:

5 Likes