TransferWise.com has closed our company account. Important information regarding your payments and ongoing transactions

What about Skrill?

1.2 Unsupported businesses and transactions

1.2.2 Financial and other professional services

Escrow services.

5 Likes

Well, there it is. Problem solved, thanks @rockstard112.
I’ve searched their TOS today and couldn’t find it. And I no longer blame them for terminating us, but I blame them for not at least giving us a heads up so we have time to prep and adjust. I am officially tossing TransferWise out of SWAPD.

1 Like

It’s amazing seeing the volume that we did that this didn’t bother them for two years.

2 Likes

Going for USDT would be the best idea i think, it’s instant and 100% free to transfer if using (trc20)

1 Like

I also started using transferwise because of swapd

Nearly all my tickets went through them so they are obviously going to lose more customers over nothing

I can understand the disappointment.

Same thing happened with me and my relation with PayPal.

I used them for 3 years and did over $250k a month every month. And one fine day, they decided to no longer do business with me whilst holding $180k for 6 months as ‘security’.

Its like, if you had an issue, why did you agree in the first place! Or why not give the customer a heads up!

2 Likes

I’ve created TransferWise because of swapd ! i will delete it !

Swapd ! it’s really bad , I would like help to you ! :heart:
I am new member on the swapd.co but i am sure that i will become VIP user as soon as possible ! Swapd is very good , Wish you all the best !

2 Likes

I love USDC through Coinbase

Free withdrawal to Paypal

Stable

Minimal fees

not sure if that could be an option

I’ve lost about 200 - 250 USD for fees of withdraw :smiley:

Time for a new platform.

Or Isn’t it about time that Swapd launched their own Payment Gateway or Swapd Coin

I’m sure people like @verifymylife who are within the financial industry can contribute a lot.

Remember I warned you about this a few weeks ago? These companies like dealing with low tier clients who transfer $100 here and $250 there. They don’t want the risk of an unknown person using it for 6 and 7 figures. And yes, their support is ■■■■.

Could USDC be an option?

1 Like

Guys give the 1 star review for TW🤟

1 Like

For an interim solution, why don’t one of the top Admins create a personal account on there to handle TW transactions from here? This can hold till the issue is resolved with the main account. Looking at how things are going a lot of people on here depend on TW for their transactions. My opinion. Thanks!

It’s over, folks.

I am shutting this discussion down as it’s clear now we won’t be reinstated, and even if we did, not sure if we would want to use TransferWise anyway as it’s clear they don’t wish to do business with escrow services.

Thank you for your help and please give us time to rewrite our website to exclude TransferWise from our pages, responses, calculator, and knowledge base. You can help us find an alternative in this topic:

3 Likes

Update - It’s business as usuall, we’ve found an alternative.

For more info, please see: New payment/payout changes. Please read!