TURNKEY BUSINESS | 430K+ UK top premium Facebook page With Shopify Store | {Price Drop!}

Country of followers (majority): United Kingdom, United States
Amount of followers: 400k+
Topic/Niche: TV Show (Peaky Blinders)
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): 100% Organic Growth

Description: Hello everyone, I am selling my Turnkey Business. The package consists of a well-made Online Store and an Insanely Viral Facebook page. The page and store are themed about a famous TV show, an insanely profitable niche with a very loyal fanbase.

The Facebook page has 400k+ followers (still growing rapidly) with an outstanding reach in Tier-1 Premium Countries and a majority of followers from the UK. It is the Biggest unofficial page of Peaky Blinders on Facebook. Each post on average gets 50k+ reach. All types of posts perform well on the page, whether it’s Picture, Video, or Link.

The store is powered by Shopify and comes with a Custom Domain. With Just a couple of story share on the page for testing, I got $1000+ in sales. With the next season of this show coming in a couple of months, the page and store both will touch the sky and the sales will skyrocket.
Serious Queries Only, NO LOWBALL OFFERS

Store - https://thepeakyblinders.shop/

Store Insights

(The Sales figure are just within 10 days of launching just by sharing a couple of stories on the page)

Facebook Page Insights:

DM Me For Any Kind Of Query[quote=“porcupine, post:1, topic:438814, full:true”]
Country of followers (majority): United Kingdom, United States
Amount of followers: 400k+
Topic/Niche: TV Show (Peaky Blinders)
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): 100% Organic Growth

Description: Hello everyone, I am selling my Turnkey Business. The package consists of a well-made Online Store and an Insanely Viral Facebook page. The page and store are themed about a famous TV show, an insanely profitable niche with a very loyal fanbase.

The Facebook page has 400k+ followers (still growing rapidly) with an outstanding reach in Tier-1 Premium Countries and a majority of followers from the UK. It is the Biggest unofficial page of Peaky Blinders on Facebook. Each post on average gets 50k+ reach. All types of posts perform well on the page, whether it’s Picture, Video, or Link.

The store is powered by Shopify and comes with a Custom Domain. With Just a couple of story share on the page for testing, I got $1000+ in sales. With the next season of this show coming in a couple of months, the page and store both will touch the sky and the sales will skyrocket.
Serious Queries Only, NO LOWBALL OFFERS

Store - https://thepeakyblinders.shop/

Store Insights

(The Sales figure are just within 10 days of launching just by sharing a couple of stories on the page)

Facebook Page Insights:

DM Me For Any Kind Of Query
[/quote]

Bump

More information please :slight_smile:

A personal message has been sent with more information :rocket:

Bump

Let me know if you want to sell the page only

Handle pls

Bump

BuMP

up!