Twitter Portal For Sale

Still selling.

Someone donate me 250k$

6 Likes

do you accept my liver? :rofl:

3 Likes

@elonmusk

1 Like

That was long back. Its going for 4k now. Have done 100s this month.

5 Likes

yea, same as the message posted - Jan 11.

I still keep charging the same prices as before and handle 100s a month. It’s the sellers’ fault that they negotiate on the prices and go for pennies

4k to 5k for verification isn’t pennies. Its a competitive market, and in a free market, the supply/demand decide the prices. When there were no sellers for Twitter verification, 10k-30k was reasonable.

Now, there are 100s of sellers and portals. 4k to 5k is reasonable. It’s a fair market. It’s not the ‘fault’ of sellers.

10 Likes

It’s sellers who decided to to drag down the price, not the market. People still paying 10-25k for verifications.

It’s totally sellers fault that their business approach is to have the cheapest pricing in the market and that way “win” customer. I had plenty of people telling me that 10k for verification is too cheap and i should increase it.

1 Like

Yeah, the population size that can afford 4k vs 30k is wayyy different.

I have people who can happily pay $100k for one verification as well. Doesn’t mean, I’ll lose out on the 10000s of more people who can rather pay $5k.

Its not a fault. Free market will always ensure the best pricing - or else, if all sellers get together and keep high prices then we’d have a monopoly and kind of a cartel.

A great seller will always ensure best pricing for customers. Nothing wrong in that at all.

12 Likes

I guess that’s where we have a different opinion.
Maybe people who can’t pay $10k+ for Twitter aren’t worthy to be verified in the first place.

Even looking at the bigger picture you see that it’s a bad idea to charge affordable price to everyone because that fu*ks up the market. People start to manipulate the platform (by verifying fake accounts, pull rug project etc) because it’s cheap. The huge influx of verification will be noticed by Twitter and things are bound to change.

Same as IG was screwed by all cheap sellers, mass DM’s regarding verification, and people who don’t deserve to get verified were getting verified. What’s the current market for IG verification? - its a mess.

3 Likes

NFT market is dead at the moment, money isn’t flowing like it was so for sellers that were raking it in from easy cash likely dropping their price now to try make compete with other sellers. But hey that’s supply and demand for you.

1 Like

funny to see two diamond users expressing different opinions, one clearly understands how open and free market works

3 Likes

Great points @rockstard112
Have you updated pricing for this @killua ?

1 Like

Nope, same pricing as before :slight_smile:

What happens when the Twitter rep leaves?

Never will happen :slight_smile:

@killua that’s not possible lol, humans die or retire all the time. Will someone replace them?

9 Likes

Interested. Please PM

pm price

Waiting for that answer also