[CONTEST OVER] Unleash Your Creativity: SWAPD's Meme Contest with Trezor Model One Giveaway!

Greetings, SWAPD Community!

We are excited to announce our latest event: SWAPD’s Meme Contest! As a platform that values humor and creativity, we want to see your best, most hilarious, and original memes related to our beloved SWAPD universe.

To sweeten the deal, we’re giving away five Trezor Model One hardware wallets to the creators of the top five memes! Yes! We’ve partnered up with Trezor and we have five of these bad boys to give away :slight_smile: The prizes will be shipped directly from the company and not SWAPD HQ (for extra security).

What is a Trezor Model One?

The Trezor Model One is a top-of-the-line hardware wallet for storing and managing cryptocurrencies. It offers unparalleled security by keeping your private keys offline, ensuring that your digital assets are safe from hacks and breaches. With a user-friendly interface and compatibility with various cryptocurrencies, the Trezor Model One is the perfect choice for crypto enthusiasts and newcomers alike.

How to Win a Trezor Model One?

It’s simple! Follow these steps to participate in the contest:

1. Create an original meme related to SWAPD. It could be about our platform, community, or anything you find amusing in the SWAPD ecosystem. Things related to our industry also apply.
  2. Post your meme in this topic!

The top five memes with the highest number of post likes by the contest deadline will each win a Trezor Model One!

Contest Rules and Guidelines

• Submissions must be original and related to SWAPD, crypto, or our industry, in general.
  • Multiple entries are allowed, but each entry must be in a separate post.
  • No offensive, discriminatory, or NSFW content is allowed.
  • All media forms are accepted. Text, video, images, gifs.
  • Uploaded content must be original.
  • Contest runs from May 1st, 2023 to May 31st, 2023.
  • SWAPD staff reserves the right to remove any entries in case of unforeseen problems.
  • Vote manipulation will not be tolerated.
  • Top five entries with the most likes win. In case of a tie, the submission with the earlier upload date wins.
  • Only one prize per winner (in case someone has two top submissions)

So, what are you waiting for? Grab your meme-making tools, get creative, and join in the fun for a chance to win a Trezor Model One! We can’t wait to see your hilarious submissions!

Good luck, and may the best memes win!

9 Likes

USERS WHEN CAUGHT OFFSITE BE LIKE

9 Likes

so no dark humor this time? :smiling_face_with_tear:

Nope. Since we’re working with Trezor, let’s try to act nice for once.

1 Like

20 Likes

@SWAPD

4 Likes

When @SWAPD clearly says no dark humor, but then likes a meme that’s dark humor towards me

Side Eye Dog Suspicious Look GIF - Side Eye Dog Suspicious ...

5 Likes

@gireeshtty9 fairly sure you copied that from our old memes.

2 Likes

16 Likes

I can assure you I havent. I didnt even know there were any previous meme contests. I was recently reading the thread that RandyMarsh created in the Discussions channel and found it to be funny, so made a meme on it. If the same meme was created previously, then I was not aware of it. Although I am pretty sure it cant be the exact same meme

2 Likes

When someone wants to exchange Paypal for Bitcoin, but wants you to go first

Side Eye Dog Suspicious Look GIF - Side Eye Dog Suspicious ...

5 Likes

mem

6 Likes

dmdm

14 Likes

When @jamixson woke up and saw a thread dedicated to him about his portal “methods”

5 Likes

Portal method seller running from any responsibility/meta’s lawyers:

5 Likes

7k6yam

3 Likes

20 Likes

Noob memes.

@MeG

8 Likes

I also fell victim to greed

8 Likes