Up to 50% OFF Business & First Class Travel

Got travel plans and want to travel in style for a solid price?

I can get you huge discounts on travel so you can ball on a budget.

I got virtually unlimited points and I know many travel hacking methods to get prices far cheaper than advertised prices.

If interested, just let me know your budget and trip information.

Budgets of minimum: $1500 per seat one way $2,750 roundtrip

Btw, these are confirmed seats and are done legally via points. Not like sketchy Telegram groups who offer services from likely fraudulent methods.

I also have buddy pass 1 time uses on Delta and employment 1 year travel passes for United.

Those are stand by and can be first class. Those you can pay $150-$200 and fly first class LA to London. However they are stand by.

Selling those are gray hat as employees aren’t meant to sell their benefits. I’m not the employee, just a friend.

Please when you message me, include your budget and your desired flight itinerary.

If you do not include your budget and itinerary, I will not respond. I need to know if your route and budget is possible.

3 Likes

This is a cool offer. Good luck!

1 Like

Care to share how to get unlimited points lol

Do you get them because you have a business that keeps on getting you points?

1 Like

Just updated listing. There is options for standby tickets too now. Please when you message me, include your budget and your desired flight itinerary.

@IPM i spend on ads. Can also share manufactured spending methods for people who are interested. These are tricks to get points at a profitable rate.

Hey sorry im bit confused, so basically you offer first class for 50-75% off is that correct ?

I’m assuming the $1500 is before the discount right?

1 Like

After the discount. Business class long-haul seats are always going to be around $1500 or more after discounts. We don’t want to deal with domestic or short flights like for example Ibiza to Rome. It may be international, but they don’t have lie flat business class.

Again, we’ll give you the best price that is far cheaper than what is advertised on flights websites such as Expedia or Google Flights.

1 Like

Booked any flights on-site?

Hi I am interested, can you provide details? Mainly interested in Asia to North America/Europe flights. Both business and first class.

I just updated this thread. Everyone must include the following in their messages:

Flight Itinerary
Budget

I will check for both business and first class. No economy.

Still Offering?

Hi,

Yes still available, however only 25-50% off business class or first class depending on route. Will update.

Is United employee non-rev pass available?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.