[USER SUSPENDED] Selling 141k instagram female quote page

Amount of fans/followers:141k
Topic:Female quote page
Price:$1000

Description: Female quote page with 65% female audience and 10k- 15k likes on each post 25k-30k story views increasing 1k+ daily

Thank you for listing on SWAPD.
Remember, if you happen to find a willing buyer/seller, please use our checkout system for the transaction. Part of what makes our community safe and unique is the oversight of each transaction, and we back this with our money back guarantee. Our staff members are here to ensure everything goes according to plan. We will not be responsible for any losses incurred by circumventing our checkout system.

For more information please visit: How to use SWAPD checkout system!
If you’re a new member, please go over our Terms of Service.

Thank you and good luck with sales!

What country are the users from?

Please could you PM the account handle. Thank you in advance!

can i have your fans location?

Hi,

Demographics of fans please?

PM name and demographics please

User has been suspended for pulling back a sold account, does that mean the buyer lost their money?

@SWAPD

2 Likes

I’m curious to know the same @SWAPD ^^^^

No. We filed a dispute and eventually, the seller gave us back the money. Then he went on a rampage and started to post that we cheated him, which obviously isn’t true. You can read more of his rants here: https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/swapd-co-fake.971904/

He basically sold an account, and one hour later took it back because he didn’t calculate our fee correctly. The transaction was over 950, and he was crying over 24 USD. So, I encourage all new members to learn our fee structure.
For anyone wondering why we are so strict some times, this guy is a living example. Not only we suspended him, it turns out he was scamming people on BHW, also. We are seriously considering identity verification for ALL members, so we can avoid situations like this in the future.

Closing topic.

4 Likes