Usernames For Sale (Byte App.)

It’s pretty sad that you only consider them valuable because they are “stolen” usernames of celebrities. And I’d like to see the lawsuit happening, lol.

Go on to the verification google doc posted by byte on Twitter.

There’s literally a field “desired username” - in case another user took it , we can claim it for you “

They literally say they’ll claim all celebrity names, that are protected by managements. They’re worth 0.

1 Like

No they are valuable for many many reasons. One they will be sought after by very famous and rich people. 2. No matter who the owner the accounts will generate tons of traffic. 3. The lawsuit will likely never happen because Byte will not revoke a username thats not inactive nor breaking their TOS.

Username hoarding breaks Bytes terms And conditions.

That why they announced they will claim all celebrity users.

1 Like

They never announced this, nor am I hoarding any usernames.

They did want me to link it ?

Yes, Ive already asked you to

There. They will claim all usernames.

1 Like

Key words “MAY BE ABLE” . No none of these accounts are impersonating anyone. And no none of these accounts have violated any of Byte’s TOS. Please be careful how you word things, they will try and help claim celebrities usernames, but they cannot just grant any celebrity a name of their choice.

It’s not a name of their choice.
Is THEIR REAL NAME that they also own on all socials.

I GUARANTEE they will claim them.
Anyway , good luck with sales , I’ll be dead before you sell these for 50 grand :joy::joy:

2 Likes

So nobody else in the world is allowed or there is no possibility anyone else in the world can share the same birthname as a celebrity? And yes they own it on all socials because they have the money to purchase it from whoever needed be. Thankyou and it is fine if you dont understand this business (its not a new one) but 50k is cheap :joy:. If tiktok is banned im singling them all out for 5-10k each.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.