Username Change Service for Verified Instagram Accounts (Without losing the verified badge) - BEST SELLER ON SWAPD ✓

Instagram Verified Account Username Change :white_check_mark:

Do you have an IG page stuck on an old business name but you’ve since rebranded?

Do you have a verified personal username but want to get rid of the random letters and numbers in your username to give it a cleaner look?

Not a problem, we can get them sorted for you!

HOW DOES THE PROCESS WORK?

• As many of you know, it is not possible to change the username of verified accounts through the app, we will raise an internal task through our META representative and the team will change your username without losing the verified badge.

WILL I KEEP MY BADGE?

• Yes! We can guarantee that you won’t lose your verified badge during the process.

HOW LONG DOES THIS PROCESS TAKE?

• Time length varies, it usually takes under 24 hours but it may take up to 1-3 business days. (We will keep you updated throughout the process.)

REQUIREMENTS:

1. A complete Placeholder Account should have a profile photo, a bio, a display name, and some content (clearly indicating what the account represents).
  2. In most cases, the desired username must be non-generic and longer than 5 characters.
  3. You must be the original owner of the verified account. We can’t help with purchased IG accounts at this time.

WHY CHOOSE US?

• 100% success rate
  • Fastest turnaround time (TAT)
  • No prepayment is needed in most cases
  • Great customer experience
  • Reliable and best seller ($200k sales on site)
  • Buyer protection - (Our claims are completely legal and safe and there is no risk of being banned in bulk or blacklisted. We don’t use the same support portal for all our requests like other providers. We use a fresh portal for each claim.)

200+ Successful Tickets on SWAPD

Customer reviews; :star::star::star::star::star: 5 out of 5

21 Likes

Marking premium + spotlight as this guy has magic hands! Can verify, he has done 5+ successful verified renames on SWAPD, and usually it’s a quick and painless process.

However, I’d like for any future buyer (and the seller) to create clear terms for what happens if (I am saying IF as this hasn’t happened yet with this seller), the verification is lost during the process. It’s all fun when things go well, but without clear terms for when things go wrong, the disputes will be horrible.

6 Likes

Yes he changed for me also. He is really good at it.

3 Likes

Can vouch for this seller. Is very good !

3 Likes

Nice great work

2 Likes

Big vouch for this guy.

2 Likes

I understand that the username that you claim has to be available to claim, or does it work with inactives/actives?

We can claim ANY username, active or inactive.

1 Like

Yes he changed for me! Very good at this

1 Like

16 Successful Orders!

2 Likes

he has changed the username of verified 600k account. (outside Swapd)

2 Likes

amazing unique service

1 Like

:ok_hand::ok_hand: gd job, no one ever lost the badge till now ?

Orders completed! Looking for new ones!

2 Likes

I’m interested, please message me.

Orders successfully completed. Looking for new ones!

3 Likes

Who wants a new username?

Who wants a new username? :space_invader:

1 Like

Just changed username of one of my verified accounts! Thanks a lot @onlyusernames I recommend his top class service!

3 Likes

@onlyusername is THE BEST in the business with these verified account name changes! He got me an extremely hard name to get (it’s somewhat generic but very marketable) - he worked through a couple hurdles (facebook didn’t want me to have it) and he got it approved within 2 weeks - thankfully too because I didn’t have any backup names I wanted. Communication was excellent and premium service for sure! His work is worth every penny and then some!

2 Likes