Verified Spotify User Profiles

Service type: Personal Acc.
Price: 300 USDT

Description: Profiles are personal profiles, not artist. Please do not confuse with artist profiles. The ‘‘display name’’ can be changed unlimitedly and the badge will never be lost.

If you have any company and you are requesting verification, I can help you with that as well. The fee is a little more.

2 Likes

Bump !

Bump !

Bump

bump

Bump

Can you please tell whats the benefit of verifying spotify user and when we can easily get spotify artist profite verification free of cost

having your user profile verified allows you to rank higher in searches, gives you a brand look and prevents your account/lists from being hacked

everyone is free about it

Nobody need to buy any service or any tutorials to verify their spotify profile it’s completely free availabile in the youtube and easily anybody can verify spotify as artist

I get it, some artists don’t want to deal with this and want to buy a service, so I provide it to them. It’s totally between buyer and seller. I think everyone is free whatever they want to buy or sell :slight_smile:

3 Likes

still i don’t understand whats the really benefit of verify spotify user

Anyways GLWS

you can research and learn, you don’t need to write confusing stuff in sales topic for this.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Oh really?

When You are selling something and you must have to ready to give answers of questions which are asked by customers

anyway still i said Good luck with services

OVER

I already provide all the necessary information for those who really want to buy something.

Thanks

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

bump