Very engaged Fanpage in Coffee Niche; 98% USA followers; 1M/mo USA reach; up to 250k engagements

Country of followers (majority): 98% USA
Amount of followers: 86 000
Topic/Niche: Coffee
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

7 Day insights:

28 day insights:

People page:

Posts page:

Comes with a small email and chatbot list that have been built with 3 small giveaways (approx 600-700 people).

I love this page and have loved building it up so selling it comes with a heavy heart. I am selling because I don’t have the time to give it the attention that it needs. I have decided to focus more in depth on my Amazon and consulting businesses so I am cutting off all smaller and side projects like this one.

send link of your page

Thank you for listing your property on SWAPD.

We have new policies in place requiring that all listings upload screenshots of the following pages:

• User demographics (geolocation)
  • Recent activity

Virtually every potential buyer will ask for these two things from the start. To save time, please edit your original message and upload the requested data. Not only it will help you sell quicker, it will save you time from uploading the same screenshots to every potential buyer.

Please remember!

When posting screenshots, make sure you don’t reveal the URL/@Handle to the property. As you know, social profiles are subject to being deleted/hacked/etc. To protect your assets, protect their identities. Only send URLs/@handles to people who ask for it via a private message.

Failure to comply may result in the removal of your listing.

Thank you!

link, please

could you please share the link

Sent link to all of You :slight_smile:

Send the link, please!

Please send me link. Thank you.

Hi, could you send me the link please? Thank you :slight_smile:

link pls

link and price

Please send me the link I am interested.

Looks like a nice page. Good luck with sales.

Hey,

Please send me a Link and your asking price.

Thank you

Could you please send me page url?

Thanks,
Arturs

Pls. Send me URL

Can you please share the link

Hey There??? My second ask can you send the link so we can check it out if you are really interested? I am interested and will buy it if solid.

Send me URL

Details and url please