Vlbrantofficial as a moderator

Hello, everyone!

I am excited to announce that:

I am the newest moderator here. I strongly believe in the power of helping people, and I am here to offer my assistance in any way I can.

I want to let you know that if you ask me a question and I don’t have the answer, I will be honest and tell you so. However, I will not leave you hanging because I know how to find the answer, and I will do just that.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or if you notice anything that needs attention. You can mention me anywhere, and I will do my best to respond as soon as possible. If you need help, don’t hesitate to send me a DM.

Even if I am offline, I promise that I will get back to you as soon as I see your message. In the unlikely event that I miss your message, please don’t hesitate to send me a follow-up DM.

Thank you, and I am looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Best regards,
Vlbrant.

29 Likes

Congras @Brant :facepunch:

1 Like

Thank you!

already better than yair

2 Likes

Congrats @Brant !

1 Like

Congratulations and welcome @Brant

1 Like

Congratulation !!

1 Like

Congratulations @Brant I am really happy to see u as MOD, U deserve this :heart:

1 Like

Thank you everyone!

@HamzaKhan , do you remember how many times we’ve been talking about this ? :smiley:

1 Like

Congratulations @Brant Let’s rock this <3

3 Likes

Congrats @Brant !

1 Like

Congratulations! :grin::star:

1 Like

Congrats!

1 Like

Congrats!

1 Like

Congrats!
You always sound good to me!

1 Like

Well deserved.

1 Like

Congratulations @Brant

Party ??

1 Like

Congrats buddy.

I’ve see you’re very involved in the community. Definitely a good choice for a moderator.

2 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congrats

1 Like