[WARNING !] Facebook purge 06/2018 - Warning about possible deleted fanpages and accounts. Take action now!

Updating the title and first post to reflect the recent revelations. WE’RE GETTING REPORTS EVERYWHERE OF MASSIVE BANS! IT’S NOW TIME TO PANIC, PEOPLE. They just keep coming, it’s pretty bad.

Not sure if this works, but please unpublish all your pages yourselves and wait for better days.

1 Like

More fun news if anyone is interested. A few of my client pages seemed deleted to me and one of our members, yet they work fine on his end (no country restriction). This was also reported by my clients friend. Some of their pages went straight missing, only to come back the next day.

2 Likes

We have received reports today of successful (almost instant) page appeals. Usually when Facebook quickly restores pages due to appeals it’s because they have messed up on their algos (so I’ve heard).

Let’s hope for the best! If you have lost pages I recommend that you:

1. Remove all links and iffy posts.
  2. File an appeal quickly.

If any of you appeal and haven’t received reply from this page (Redirecting...), I recommend you sending appeal from this section (Redirecting...) They are answering in few days.

2 Likes

How people make money off Facebook pages? I wish I knew so I can start investing :weary::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Can anyone tell me how i can appeal for deleted facebook pages? and is there any way to find ID from an deleted PAGE?

1 Like

First link isn’t working for me.

I didn’t know about the 2nd link. Have appealed 4-5 times, hope I get it published.

Any solution for deleted fb pages?

Got this email from FB, any suggestions to appeal ? I already replyed to that email.

helllo can u help me for appeal text for removed text

Mine were unpublished and cleaned up ready for appeal overnight, now they have been completely deleted, along with two more much smaller ones.

I paid for some advertising on some these to build them. Perhaps people should be thinking about a class action suit

1 Like

Many groups taken this evening, accounts logged out/disabled in masses. Pages deleted too. :confused:

Lost my entire network overnight. Well.

2 Likes

Dang…the amount of people getting hit by this purge is heartbreaking…

1 Like

Unfortunately I lost 3 pages today. 2 of them had 1 million likes each :frowning:

2 Likes

I had also 4 pages, lost them all. Really heartbreaking… anyone know why is this happening and is there any chances to get back our pages?

2 Likes

And I just bought two pages last night! The price was just too good. Stupid move?

Another purge on me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Deleted the left pages and disabled my account.The best way to wake up :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

So everyone lost pages, now what do we do? :smiley:

By the way, I still believe that most people are being punished for the new policies.
Facebook doesn’t want you to:

1. Share aff links.
  2. Share content that isn’t yours.
  3. Share off topic things.

I still have a few clients with huge networks that did not lose a single page, I wonder if they will survive this purge.

What about those Celebrities Fan Pages where only pics of those Celebrities were shared but those are gone too? So, off topic content don’t fit well here. Copyright Pics? Yes may be but how will FB knows when someone doesn’t claim such pics.

Some Pages are still there although 10000 plus Links were shared on em. FB doesn’t have any such policy on Links sharing.

To me purely Crawler mistake. After YouTube here it comes FB turn.