[WARNING !] Facebook purge 06/2018 - Warning about possible deleted fanpages and accounts. Take action now!

Not a crawler mistake. From what I’ve been told, this sweep was planned and will continue a few more days.

Can we do anything there, Is there possibility that this is just a bug and our pages will be returned or???

It’s not a bug, it’s a sweep that happens at least 2-3 times a year ever since Facebook decided to keep closer tabs on Fanpages (basically from 2013, in my opinion). Albeit, this one seems like a huge sweep, but like I’ve said, I have been in this business long enough and I see these scenarios all the time.

Wait it out, adapt, continue.

1 Like

Hi

Yesterday my fan pages were deleted too, and I don’t know the reason why

Is there any chance that after the appeal my pages can be back again? Do you know any similar case that the fan pages came back like they were before?

1 Like

One of our admins appealed and they totally deleted his pages, so I am not sure now if it’s possible. Even though some people did manage to get their pages back.

My pages got deleted to.i have 5 pages 1 2m likes and other with 500k and 400k likes all usa uk and i worked with IA with good content and no copyroght or nothing and i just got deleted all my pages 06/06/2018

1 Like

Was the content related to the fanpages?

This, exactly this is why I gave up on facebook for 4 years now.

1 Like

It was for the royal family UK

Same for me 4 pages one 600k cars related. Content really good never had any problems or something and yesterday they are removed all 4. Now I have one with 1000 and second with 500 fans untouched :sob::sob: funny but true. Same is with my friend all of his pages are removed one over 900k…
I hope gor you all guys that we will get it back…

Those who have gone through this multiple times are getting ready to buy cheap :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What are aff links?

Affiliate links.

My question how many affiliate links where people posting per 24 hours on average.

1 Like

Once an hour :smiley:

On how many pages. I would say once an hour will trigger a spam label. Even more so if you are going across several different pages. This will add up and then facebook will most likely take action and that action can very well be against the entire account and owned pages and not just a specific page. Their quickest way to clean things up, is if one user has been warned in the past and continue, then take everything of theirs since they never learned from times prior.

Same for me. Pages has has been removed for violating facebooks Terms of Use. Never had a problem, not even the smallest restriction and never shared any links. Did anyone had sucess to get it back through this form? Redirecting...

Also my 13 pages was deleted yesterday without reason, all of them I have in one secure fb account which is original and old from 2007, other who dosen’t belong to fb profile which are deleted, are good and they aren’t deleted… Does any body return back or do we have any solution or hope ??

1 Like

One of our clients emailed this to us today:

• FB is doing daily automated sweeps starting June 4. They are scheduled to run for 2 weeks.

• targets: accounts partaking in “manufactured sharing behavior” and any accounts linked to such behavior.

• manufactured sharing is considered “sharing activity that appears to be inorganic, coordinated and methodical, in high volume and frequency, across another Facebook page or network of Facebook pages so spur artificial distribution or monetization.”

their main target is people with ad breaks who pay people to reshare their videos, but others en up as collateral damage.

This info was sent to me today… I’m inclined to believe they are going after the “manufactured shares” but I don’t think so much about ad breaks, as they took down all of my “share” groups last night including groups I was the only One in that I used for page links groups of old shares etc…, as well as plenty of others. They have left my pages and fan groups alone thus far, have taken down groups with threads of links only.

6 Likes

what is the future of pages now ? How we can earn from them ? I guess have to make website and share your own link but that will work only if you have big page.