Warning!

Good question.

I don’t know.

2FA IS A MUST. maybe an email from swapd to all members would help more and faster.

Can you add that suspicious login attempt thing. Like if you login from a new IP address, you must get a code from your email. I think Instagram and Twitter has this

1 Like

Our accounts, our security? Legally that won’t go through.

You’re liable for any infiltration if your security is weak!

Why do you think like this?! looks like you haven’t seen this before.

For someone who has “Chill” in his nickname you sure snap a lot without thinking things through.

4 Likes

What do you mean? It’s your fault users use weak passwords & don’t have 2 step verification.

:sweat::joy:

6 Likes

Username: Coehn
Password: Coehn123

Plz helt me i lost my acount dear Swpd :eyes:

9 Likes

Done updated 2 factor :white_check_mark:

1 Like

I will sue you!

Get in line!

2 Likes

They said they’ve been successfully stealing from SWAPD users for about a year now.

Yeah, I’ve seen some random screenshots of the conversations. Apparently, instead of causing mayhem they watch user accounts and use the sensitive info in the tickets to steal properties.

We will try to beef up security but everyone should enable 2 FA asap!

2 Likes

(Get in line! ):joy::joy::joy: love this comment :fire:this guy is the goat :muscle:

2 Likes

These password crackers use sock5 proxies to circumvent the throttling. You should block these requests with cookie magic.

1 Like

Delete this… someone might get curious :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :joy::joy::joy: your revealing to much hacking knowledge :joy:

Already implemented a few changes that should combat this.

1 Like

I am giving back to the community due to Covid-19!

All Bitcoin sent to my address below will be sent back doubled. If you send $1,000, I will send back $2,000!

bc1qYourdygirsqtzqAn0yrf2493p8Sucka171

Only doing this for the next 30 minutes! Enjoy.

4 Likes