WE HAVE OUR WINNERS! - We will now pay you to use SWAPD! Introducing SWAPD Gamification - Get paid for being active!

So points don’t get claimed instantly but once authenticity gets confirmed

12 Likes

No, they get claimed instantly (well, after 5 minutes as that’s how long it takes for the system to update). But we will review the top three winners every month to check for fake activity. We realize that not all new members will be active, it’s all about proportion. That’s why we reserve the right to make a final call. If 100% of your members signed up and left, well then that says something right away.

15 Likes

Make sense. Thanks!

12 Likes

To ease up signups, I am also planning to introduce:

• Login via Apple
  • Login via Google
  • Login via Discord

in the upcoming days.

22 Likes

How does coehn have so many points damn

9 Likes

Bumping all his sales topics to hell.

12 Likes

It should be “For every invited ID verified user “

11 Likes

Since buyers don’t need ID verifs any more, we can’t do that.

12 Likes

Screenshot 2023-06-06 6.03.31 PM

Honestly love my profile after seeing SWAPD points. :star_struck:

14 Likes

Which each of you all can do as well (bump my threads). So please save me time and start bumping my threads🙏

12 Likes

I will go ahead on every single Swapd thread and like whatever I can find now

11 Likes

That’s what happens when you buy every freaking IG account in existence even when they suck🙏

11 Likes

Add more points for ID Verifieds👀

8 Likes

What’s the point? If you genuinely invite good members, not only it gives you a chance to win here, you will earn commission from their purchases/sales, for life.

8 Likes

One way to get members is and will be TikTok videos.

Buying some Entrepreneur TikToks right now

5 Likes

All of us here have secret guarded swapd from others as this is a goldmine of services etc.

Even someone that’s not a social media expert will realize the stuff that happen here is mind blowing

and alot of new information for even the amateurs to understand they have discovered a new world

So I don’t think anyone can lose by signing up to swapd but just gain a whole new aspect they didn’t know it existed.

9 Likes

Step 1. Bombard Elon’s Twitter every day about Swapd and how people are selling golden badges and twitter accounts followed by him over there.

Step 2. Annoy him enough to get his attention and make him reply or mention Swapd in his tweet.

Step 3. Enjoy the publicity and become famous overnight and have thousands of new members flocking to Swapd.

Congratulations, you have just pulled off the greatest forum marketing stunt ever.
2-removebg-preview

6 Likes

Steve Harvey approves

5 Likes

Even though I’m very active, I’m way behind :weary:

8 Likes

count me in :laughing:

3 Likes