WE HAVE OUR WINNERS! - We will now pay you to use SWAPD! Introducing SWAPD Gamification - Get paid for being active!

Nope!

1 Like

You guys don’t even know my evil plan for July’s Gamification contest!
I WILL FORCE YOU TO BE NICE!

On Fire GIF

12 Likes

I’ll win 100% then

7 Likes

Please do decrease points for invites or remove this category entirely.

It doesn’t make sense to be active if people gonna win with 90%+ points from invites

3 Likes

Well how you then collect point…

Use your 1%

3 Likes

TWO DAYS LEFT!

So close :smiley:

7 Likes

RARE UNSEEN FOOTAGE

Live POV of Flash running away from me

The Flash Running GIF

1 Like

@Humaira, did something nobody else did (except one more member), and I liked that. Also, I didn’t want to leak that.

5 Likes

Tips & Tricks service how to win Gamification contests by @humaira

4 Likes

5 doler and I’ll tell you how to boost your points very easy & fast.

3 Likes

PM me! I’m interested (I’ll give you $10 if you don’t tell it to Flash)

1 Like

That’s so nice of you :face_holding_back_tears:

$1000 for 1 minute mentoring . Pm me now for the exclusive offer

2 Likes

I knew something was off. Because how else you get that much points…

I understand that the purpose here is to encourage users to be active and reward them for their participation, without specifically mentioning the three winners or holding them accountable. On the contrary, it takes a lot of time and effort to do what they do, even if 50% of future posts consist of phrases like “GWLS” or “Nice business idea” or “That’s super cheap. Good luck with sales.” I would appreciate it if the points system could be revised, and in my opinion, quality should take precedence over quantity. Perhaps the point reward system could be changed, such as giving more points for daily logins or for each like received. I have no criticism to offer; this is just a suggestion. I don’t want to be the party pooper. #nohate

6 Likes

This right here is an example how to write :writing_hand:

Bravo @photoshoppercs6.

Somehow glws (comments dont give points) and liking posts doesn’t give points consistently as it’s bugging.

Referrals do. Besides @humaira finding a trick that no one else knows to gather points without referrals is impressive.

4 Likes

Winner Dave GIF by Barstool Sports

No matter how we adjust the system, people are people and will find ways to abuse it.
But, next month’s contest will be interesting :smiley: I promise you that!

10 Likes

Can’t wait! :clap:t3:

Can’t wait! :clap:t3: