We Want Swapd Merch

For the mademoiselles

1 Like

I was telling my friend about this website a couple days ago. Some shirts or something would be nice.

1 Like

Supreme x Swapd?

5 Likes

Yair dog collars! Please :heart_eyes:

I like the idea, would be awesome to have trophies for people who do the max number of tickets in a year, like top 3 sellers. And a random pool of goodies like badges, stickers, key chains, medals for the top sellers. I wouldn’t prefer adding t-shirts though, cause there’s always some size difference for custom t-shirts, the last time I won one, the size was so big that only my dad could make use of it. :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes, I was thinking the same. I still kind of think its a little silly, but I remember years ago when I was pushing traffic for CPALead.com. I was so happy when I received merch from them, even though it was something silly like a mini trophy and a mouse pad :stuck_out_tongue:

@verifymylife - Now that is a cool ■■■■■■■ app! Thank you for that :smiley: The t-shirt and baseball cap don’t look that bad, the SWAPD logo is pretty chill for that I guess :smiley:

2 Likes

SWAPDREME?

Oh sh*t, that’s the same company I was talking about :smiley: Do you know about 007CPA? I went off from a publisher to affiliate manager on 007CPA. Good ol’ content locking days! :smiley:

1 Like

Don’t know 007CPA, but I also went from a publisher to an affiliate manager for a startup CPA company :smiley: (CPAInfinity.com, the recently shut their doors) I didn’t like the work though so I quit 1-2 months in. FML it’s a shitty job. Most people try to con the system then get mad at you for banning them and then post ■■■■ like this about you. And then I remember the owner would swoop in and steal my biggest traffic makers so he didn’t have to pay me high commissions. The content locking industry is a shitty place to be in, unless you’re the owner. Besides, do people still do CPA? I don’t remember the last time I had a content locker block me out.

2 Likes

Turns out there is a guy “David Kosiba” he has had his Affiliate manager account put on hold for now until I talk to him. All of the affiliate’s he was under have been transferred to me for the time being.

You are a scammer!

1 Like

Yeah that was quickly resolved on our end. The funny thing is, when he “returned” my clients the biggest money makers were missing.

2 Likes

LOL

When CPALead started banning publishers, 007CPA was opened, it was completely offshore, so you could pretty much run content locker on a blank page, we didn’t care and everyone got paid. I remember CPAInfinity. :smiley:

It was ok for me, learned a lot of things as I was still in school when I got the job. I had a good viral publisher base and I managed to pull in FileIce to use our offers, so it went really good, they had a huge demand for France offers and Clash Of Clans had a crazy EPC. :smiley: I got paid % of the profit as a commission. No salary. The other affiliate managers who had more permissions often tried to switch my affiliates under them to make money.

Lmao, pure savages, everyone went full CIA, from publishers to affiliate managers. Privacy was a real struggle. In the viral times, it was all about finding the script / stealing the niche and making cash before everyone runs it and gets it banned :smiley:

Vietnamese were the worst, we banned so many of them. But yes, the publishers talked real trash when banned.

Yep it is definitely shady. The whole thing has saturated now, people close the website as soon as they see a content locker. Direct linking offers still work, but content locking industry is dead.

OMG I now remember 007CPA. It was one of those “lol just sign up for 007CPA they will allow it” companies. I remember the convos on BHW about them, that they keep a closed eye on everything. I never fully trusted them though to try them out, just because of the fact that they allowed pretty much anything. And yeah, I remember the battle of the scripts. FML man, those were the days. I’ve personally seen one of my online buddies make around 120K in 24 hours using a Facebook chat script that once granted permission, it would go into your friends list, and send out messages as you. It worked like a virus and the results were instant. All the message said was “lmao you have to see this: link to content locked video”. It was during the days where FB was dumb and there were many bugs to be exploited. There were no rate limits on that particular feature and it spread like wildfire (they patched up super quick so obviously I was late to the game). The guy made CPALead so much money that day that they’ve invited him to Las Vegas for a party where he “won” a Maserati. Those were the golden days. I also remember the “Install the dislike button” that made millions of dollars for publishers around the world. I’ve personally made thousands per week doing the same ■■■■ on Twitter, including selling account-controlling scripts I’ve listed on the CPALead marketplace :smiley: So, I guess it wasn’t all bad, I’ve learned a lot during those years.

1 Like

Nostalgia just hit me hard.

Yes, I used those apps, tinie apps & ineo. ‘Who Viewed Your Profile?’ :smiley:

Then there was chuckapp, I personally loved the share script and also made a lot of money with Facebook events, like really good money. I made my entire fan base off of those scripts when like jackers worked. Scripts like lillyjade - browser plugins, share jackers, then there was ‘jaa’ that was basically yes in a different language to get user to share the link. Then there was a token script too which worked with keystrokes. Do you remember whos.amung.us lmao :smiley:

Alienwoo, I remember his shoutout in the chat, he set the record.

I made tons of money through Facebook, but couldn’t really monetize on any other platform, that’s what hit me hard when FB died for me last year, I’ve given up on it now, it’s a never ending cycle. I did hear that very few people were doing really well on Twitter and Pinterest, but just couldn’t tap it.

YES! Alienwoo! :smiley: I remember him :smiley: We used to start out and learn together. Then he went big and forgot about us little guys, so we got off on a wrong foot. Also, LMAO at whos.amung.us. Everyone loved watching that counter go up :stuck_out_tongue: “OMG how is he getting so much traffic look at that counter”.

So much nostalgia :stuck_out_tongue: We probably talked to each other in the CPALead chat box at one point, only to meet down again on SWAPD :smiley:

1 Like

Come to think of it, Facebook is super hard now :confused:
Back in the day things were much easier. This is probably why I don’t like messing with FB these days.

1 Like

Yes, indeed it was everyone’s favorite. :smiley:

Personally, I’ve made the best friends from that chat and a lot of them are still here in good places, hustling. Even my current jv is of the same old era, and we met on CPALead :smiley: Feels good to talk to someone who knows what you’re talking about :smiley:

Definitely, we did some crazy stuff back in the days. But artificial intelligence is finally getting at it. I had a C&D on my name and now I have a verified account with the same name, so my score with FB removing my pages will be settled soon. :smiley:

1 Like

OK. Enough talking off-topic. Let’s get back to what’s important, which is how do we put Yairs face on toilet paper and sell it as SWAPD merch?

3 Likes

I used to have a website with content lock ( Around 2012 ). That in order to view the content you had to like pages.
There were a lot of small “Like” buttons and I did the most clickbait titles on Facebook, lols.

I had over 100 pages with 20k+ Israeli audience ( used to be worth a lot thesedays )

2 Likes