We would like to thank @Ron for donating 11 000 USD into the victim fund!

Thank you, @Ron!

P.S. To anyone wondering, @Ron is a Ukr/Russian scammer who kept signing up to SWAPD over and over just to abuse our seller’s panels to hack legitimate accounts. We’ve banned him over and over again, but he wouldn’t stop. To stop him from ruining the portals of our top sellers and hacking innocent people, we’ve decided to go after him financially. So, thanks to him, we now have a solid victim fund balance.

Oh, just so people don’t think we went too far, @Ron has the option of getting the funds back (even though he said he doesn’t care as the funds came from “drug money”). All he has to do is turn himself in to the police and send us enough proof that he has done the right thing.

50 Likes

I was going to say wow. Then read whole thread. :joy:

3 Likes

@Ron rn:
sad star wars GIF by Hyper RPG

4 Likes

Rn;

Awkward Ne GIF by TRT

Ron be like - siuuuuuuu :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sob:

1 Like

I like this new Robin Hood @swapd :smile:

Yes. This. I always want to suggest that. Its time swapd took the fight to the scammers, they should know its not a place for their kind.

I vote to keep the money anyway if this counts for anything.

1 Like

This is insane, goodjob @SWAPD!

Hi, a little help here would be truly appreciated! Thank you :heart:

Were you scammed by him?

I thought the victim fund was for every scam, I’m sorry! Hope the victims can recover their funds

1 Like

@SWAPD very good! :ok_hand:t4::golfing_man:t4:

Not applicable if agreed to no prepayment and then buyer runs away :sob:

2 Likes

are these funds from him entering a transaction or how did you get them :joy:

oh damn

We constantly monitor these hackers now and set them up to buy a portal (which he would use to hack people, as he did in the past). This is mean, we know. We’ve never done this before but we figure it’s the only way to stop this madness.

4 Likes

To the hackers reading this…

Every notable SWAPD user has been notified of the scummy ways you use our sellers. All portal-related tickets are now closely monitored. Feel free to try us again if you feel like losing your money.

6 Likes

Rn: Season 5 No GIF by The Office

How did he scam users so we can avoid it ?

1 Like

I think we’ve explained it in the first post. This is related to hacked account recovery services.