We're experiencing issues with our online banking system [RESOLVED]

@SWAPD Is there any issue paying BTC from Coinbase account?
I read a while back there was an issue but haven’t used Swapd in a while…

Yes it got my Coinbase restricted from doing top-ups

1 Like

We don’t know to be honest. Binance/CoinBase will always be questionable. However, as we speak, we’re working on a crypto-payment system that will prevent all these problems. Each ticket will have an individual deposit address meant just for that ticket, so the problem will be solved.

8 Likes

UPDATE: Our lawyers advised us that 96-hour holds that banks can impose on us do not count the weekends, ehh. So, technically they can keep us out until Wednesday. UNLESS, the problem is more serious. We suspect that we’ve been paid with stolen funds, and they are running checks.

6 Likes

You can Open a freezone llc in Dubai and bank accounts over there. You won’t have any issues.

1 Like

How is the UAE as far as cryptocurrencies go?

1 Like

No restrictions, you can literally, convert crypto to cash in public atms.

There’s no taxes so they don’t care.

We can do that here, also. But it’s taxed.

True, but Dubai you won’t have any problems. What about wise? Are you having issues with it?

We’ve been banned by wise last year. They don’t support escrow sites.

Everthing will be okay :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

but the new bank from poland accepts USD payments right?
just checking because a us dollar transfer takes bit a long time to arrive and sepa instant did not work

Yes.

1 Like

What payment method would you guys use if i open ticket now?

That depends. PayPal if under 1000 USD, over that amount, bank wire. We still accept bank wires, just not to the problematic account.

1 Like

Update! Our banking services should be fully restored in a few days.

1 Like

UPDATE: 27.01.23

We’ve restored access to our main account. We will now change our incoming bank wire addresses, but don’t worry. We have access to both accounts we use, so if you make a mistake, no problem.

1 Like

Congrats :champagne: you won the battle :innocent:

Our lawyer has informed us that what they did was, in fact, illegal. But our only options to get back to them are to take them to court (not worth it) or file an official complaint to a government entity that supervises banks (we’re doing that on Monday).

1 Like