We're experiencing issues with our online banking system [RESOLVED]

UPDATE: 27.01.23

We’ve restored access to our main account. We will now change our incoming bank wire addresses, but don’t worry. We have access to both accounts we use, so if you make a mistake, no problem.

NOTICE

We’re experiencing issues with our online banking system. Expect delays for all incoming/outgoing payments. For more information, or if you have any questions, click here. We apologize for the inconvenience.

11 Likes

Long story short:

1. Last night, we lost access
  2. We couldn’t restore it until we visited the bank branch
  3. Visited the bank branch, and they told us there MAY have been a breach attempt, but they’re not sure
  4. They restored access
  5. Our business account still isn’t accessible, though
  6. The bank sees our accounts, we don’t

It seems they’re baffled just as much as we’re. We’ve been on the phone all day with our bank reps, but the issue still isn’t solved. We will keep you updated.

12 Likes

Thank you for the update! :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Wassup with your payment gateways? I feel like you are getting banned/having an issue every Tuesday. Next up Vitalik will ban you from the eth blockchain

2 Likes

Does this affect crypto payments

1 Like

No.

Update

Our bank access has been shut down again despite being reopened today. Banks are now closed. We cannot do anything until tomorrow. The worst part is the bank is telling us that this could take 15+ days.

Some of your incoming payments to us will bounce back. We will provide alternate payment details (different bank account) to keep everything running. However, this will slow everything for a while.

3 Likes

Please I have a question

A wire transfer payment was made to me last week Thursday after selling out to a buyer on here but I haven’t received it yet after 1- 5 business days

My bank told me it would bounce back automatically to the sender (Swapd )

Could that be retraced when your banking system get back online?

sir, I think these bank events are the biggest thing that hurts your head, wouldn’t it be better if all payments were made in crypto, but you know best, I hope this problem will be resolved as soon as possible.

1 Like

Make USDT YOUR OFFICIAL PAYMENT CHANNEL

2 Likes

Yes, if the wire bounces back, it will take 5-10 days for it to come back to us. I will go to the bank today to get a print out of all transactions so I can track the problematic payments.

3 Likes

Thanks for the update :100::pray:

1 Like

No update from Santander yet. Legally, they can keep us out for 96 hours, and that’s Monday. Meanwhile, we’ve switched to our other company account to avoid service interruptions. We will keep everyone updated.

We will also cover any bounce-wired fees buyers endured due to this problem.

2 Likes

This is why i love USDT as payment only and i do advise my buyers to use USDT too. Because any thing that belongs to government/banks can be annoying sometimes.
Hopefully this will be resolved :+1:

2 Likes

USDT is also controlled, by the way :slight_smile: It’s not decentralized.

7 Likes

Anyhow you’ve to convert it to your country currency (NGN) to survive.

I convert Usdt to naira using P2P on Binance so it’s very easy and i also have a dollar account as well.

I know that, I do the same here. But you said anything that belongs to government/banks can be annoying. But you’ve to do it every time. Because banks only take care of our funds and we can buy anything in our country because of our currency. We cannot go to stores and ask them to accept payment in USDT. Almost many of them don’t even know about it.

You are right

1 Like