What are the biggest social flips (personal) you've ever made?

Yu pay pay me $40k monney… I promot yer websit… 1 Bilion people. Me legit… yu go first… yu get huge traffic and profit… win-win… grate deal… don done? BTC best wallah.

9 Likes

One time i Bought an Instagram Page for 130USD and sold it for 2600USD this is my best deal so far With 2000% ROI

Simple, Build a team and collectivley Build Assets and eat together. :grin::panda_face:

I flipped an Instagram account from $100 to $6,000

2 Likes

Now that’s a nice flip!

2 Likes

I bought a fb page for 3000$ and made 80 000$ from it till now (on 3 month)

5 Likes

AdBreaks? Either way, crazy good!

1 Like

yes

2 Likes

Amazing! Congrats :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow :smiley:

How about the worsts experiences??
I bought a page last week for $2100 and it got deleted the very same day :joy:

6 Likes

One of our admins sold 4500 USD worth of pages (4x pages), they were deleted two seconds before the transfer.

3 Likes

Rip :relieved::pensive:

I lost:
1M & 800k Instagram Accounts
10M in Facebook likes at once

:tada::disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Got my website banned from FB who’s Alexa rank was 191 in the US in just 7 months of inception. I’ve lost over 80M fans on FB across 15 pages of my own. All of my business was on FB which turned into ashes over night.

One year later, I brought the same website back to life through Google and I’m kicking ass again, I’m not on the same level anymore though. Slowly but surely.

16 Likes

Lost 4M-5M Network of Victoria Secret Models in 2011-2012. I was 13-14. I was making money but just when I started making real money, around 5000£ in 4 days with adsense, the very next day all my pages got deleted. (merged with the official ones)

I have since gaven up on Facebook and never got back to it.

4 Likes

Happened to me a few years ago. That’s when I’ve said I will never invest money into something I don’t truly own. I still dabble in social media, but I stay clear of large investments.

1 Like

Happy to see that many of our members are able to kick some ass and produce numbers if needed! Feels good man! This is the type of community we can be all proud of, except for stupid @RandyMarsh. He needs to go.

4 Likes

Back in 2015 i lost around 120M Fans on Facebook pages in just 2 days my Facebook account got Spam and all of my pages got Unpiblished…

Jesus :frowning:

1 Like