What happens if we get scammed?

Swapd handles scams very well but noticed there was no easy way to check for existing scammers so I created this for Swapd members to use to report any scammers: ScamGrade.com

1 Like

If anybody is skeptical just go on google & read the reviews, I’ve been doing research on this site for a about a year now and I’ve seen one article that was basically somebody salty because they didn’t get their way…. Swapd also have partners, you can always just buy from a partner, or just don’t shop on the site at all.
Looking at the sellers revenue I promise they won’t care about losing a sale or two… also you guys should really thank these people on the swapd team because they’re honestly doing US The customers a favor. Just my two cents

1 Like

Scams happen everywhere; we try our best to mitigate them. But considering the fact that we’ve done close to 50M in sales volume in the past six years, with literally very few people complaining about us on the web, that should say everything about us and about the services we provide.

And I can with most certainty say that the negative articles about us are people who:

1. Were scammers that were caught
  2. People complaining about our policies, which they did not agree on (ID verification)