What is the best payment processor?

Ive been having issues finding a good payment processor. Are they all just bad?

• Stripe: Nice platform, but they’re holding my funds right now for no reason and don’t have very good customer support. They also have a bad reputation for randomly refunding customers/clients and holding money without explanation.
  • PayPal: The worst company, known for stealing money.
  • GoCardless: Not good experience with.

I’ve been using Mollie (a company in the Netherlands) for my Dutch businesses, and they are pretty good. They do very strict verifications beforehand, and might close your account randomly, but they never hold or steal your money without reason. The only issue is that they don’t support many USA payment methods, making it harder for my US clients to pay.

What do you use? Agency owners, webshops, or any other business?

2 Likes

Try worldremit

Doesn’t seem like a processor that can do subscriptions, direct debits & invoicing, or am I wrong? @leaflix

Why are you creating competition for Lusty, bro.

Adyen should work for you. Dutch, plus loads of US based payment methods. Including CashApp, SamsungPay, AmazonPay, Afterpay, Affirm, Zip, Creditcards as Amex or Visa. Not sure if they accept just anyone, but reach out to them anyway

Haha I’m not in the sex industry. I’m an ethical business man.

2 Likes

Will check out Adyen!

Try Square. You will have to keep yourself clean

1 Like

Retired from the sex Industry

2 Likes

Will check it out!

I would consider trying authorize.net

1 Like

https://www.reddit.com/r/smallbusiness/comments/12r4lue/authorizenet_is_a_scam/

Might want to use batonberishapay.com works like a charm from what I have heard

1 Like

killed it

1 Like

Lmaoo

I setup a vape shop with authorize dot net a few years ago and they’re still running today no issues

1 Like

I’m not a customer of authorize.net so I can’t vouch for then but if stripe banned me that is the processor I would use. I also have square but I don’t like their subscription payments.

1 Like

Interesting.

I will consider them. What do you not like about subs in square? @charizard

It sends recurring invoices and does not auto bill subscriptions when I was primarily using square from 2020-2022, unless they’ve fixed this.

1 Like