What new sections would you like to see on SWAPD?

Can’t do loans under out company classification, sorry. Besides, people like Yair would never payback anyway.

2 Likes

Then everyone would just wait for that time, we would have to work our asses off and get nothing in return :smiley: I will do my best to save you money, but even though our site is growing month by month, we’re not at that level yet where we can pass on savings onto clients. It’s in my plans to lower the fees once SWAPD becomes more successful, but we’re not there yet. Basically, when volume increases, we will be able to afford dropping the prices for our clients.

4 Likes

More option in paiment method for exemple buyer pay by transfere wire saler receive money by paypal-transferwise…

Switch Swapd over blockchain, name your coin SPD coin, make SPD coin compulsory for all transaction. Now Swapd will be 100% transparent and all the transaction will be available over the blockchain. You can pitch your ICO to investors too with the data that Influencer marketing is the future of marketing and so on. xD

3 Likes

A section for writer and media to help with Verification.

4 Likes

Hahahahahha

1 Like

There should be a section of Earning Money type where people can post jobs / tasks with their budget and anyone who’s willing to earn / able to do that work can simply contact the poster.

It’s just a rough idea if you guys think about it i think it’s a good thing

10 Likes

VIPs section( get access to VIP sales and you charge a yearly membership fee.

Insiders section: also get access similar to VIP and there is webinars and important knowledge based information to succeed in industry. as well as our own private chat group to discuss matters

Press article and verification section ( very important)

Would be nice a button for “link and price” :crazy_face:

5 Likes

And if you are vip member you get to see it without. Having to pm and waitm great idea… thats awesome

VIP and Premium members can actually already see the property URLs without having to PM the seller.

3 Likes

Here are some suggestions:

Ability to search keywords in messages

Accept top 10 Cryptocurrencies as Payment

Advertise swapd on google ads to get more visitors and users

Have more link or banner exchanges with other websites to increase traffic

Reduce VIP fees to 5% if they have done transaction volume over $20k in the past (encourages bringing more off site users to swapd)

Ability to search keywords in messages

That’s already possible, no? I do it all the time.

Accept top 10 Cryptocurrencies as Payment

Most people can’t even handle BTC. Also, the more payment methods, the more work we have invoice wise. For now, we will pass.

Advertise swapd on google ads to get more visitors and users

Cannot do that. Google won’t allow the site as it breaks TOS of other sites, including theirs.

Have more link or banner exchanges with other websites to increase traffic

Link exchanges don’t do much, and we tried banner exchanges but it’s hard to find a site in our niche willing to do that.

Reduce VIP fees to 5% if they have done transaction volume over $20k in the past (encourages bringing more off site users to swapd)

It’s in the plans to reduce rates, but probably not until 2020.

Thanks for your suggestions :slight_smile: But this was more of a “what new categories” would you like and you went way beyond :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Relevant:

1 Like

The site is amazing. Its all about the product, and more good services are starting to come, I would also add as I am in the process of closing deals here, one thing i get confused by is having to go into PM to message everyone to get things moving forward.

I think an IM chat box(pop out or not) would be a game changer and improve the user experience. but maybe the challenge would be in moderating it.

yes back to the original question, ( press and verification ) would be amazing. those are the hardest to come by legitimately, the most in demand, providing a solution to these issues is important, hence, why I suggested it as a categories

kind regards,

2 Likes

sometime the seller and buyer don’t have the same payment method to continue the deal.
So Currency Exchange, where people like me from 3rd countries who don’t have access to almost every payment method have the ease of getting their payment directly from swapd instead of using off-site exchangers who get even more commission.
so i would like to see a paypal to BTC or BTC to pp , or even have $ to the Currency of that country.
the more ease Swapd provides the more deals and Swapd gets stronger.

5 Likes

Great to see we can search for messages - if only I knew that before!

I actually posted a google ad once to the site which received a lot of impressions and it worked well - are you sure the site doesnt work on google ads? Would be great to increase the userbase!

This might sounds odd, but I have a few small services I’ve considered offering, but the price would only be about $35. After fees, the total would be negative $5 according to the fee calculator. Would you consider a different fee structure or some other fix for services under say $40?

1 Like

NSFW section please

:smiley: No.

1 Like