What new sections would you like to see on SWAPD?

I would love a section with Social Media Accounts overview like Fameswap (or the overview which Flipmass had) & actually be able to use filters & sort by prices, amount of followers, etc.

Especially with more & more services being introduced on Swapd, it becomes harder for people to browse through social media properties.

See the differences:
Flipmass

Fameswap

Swapd

1 Like

That looks awesome to be honest! I’m not sure if it would be possible due to the software the site is using, but maybe it is through some developers.

1 Like

@coehn - I completely agree. SWAPD is getting popular pretty quick, the front page now is so busy now its hard to track anything. The thing you speak of is now officially on radar and we will start considering working on this. It will be a big update though so something that won’t happen quick. But, it’s officially on the 2-do list.

5 Likes

Can we start selling byte username?

1 Like

I think an appraisal section could do wonders considering the huge difference in prices, and could be a great section to visit for comparison while evaluating and assess the final price. It might even eliminate the huge spike of thread seeking offers and giving different prices through PM.

1 Like

SWAPD’s own cryptocurrency, Swap$ :wink:

1 Like

User blocking feature.
I don’t want to communicate with some users.

We have this already.

How am I going to do this? Can you help me?

To block anyone, for example @RandyMarsh, just go to his profile, click normal, and pick ignored.

2 Likes

Ecommerce related section.
ie: Shopify, Clickfunnels, etc.

1 Like

Buying an selling Android and ios apps…

This would be great. As there is a lot of business going on around these sections…

Read receipts in DMs. We should be able to know when a message has been read in the DMs. Thanks.

accept ethereum for payments
spotify playlisting (i guess this would fall under unique services)

I said this. Admins did not seem to agree. But it’s essential in communication and communication is also important in biz transactions.