Wikipedia page creation | Cheapest on Swapd || Guaranteed Approval ||

can you do one for my company? also whats a price you can build me one for that wont be deleted

1 Like

can you pm me what is the requirements please .?

1 Like

Interested

1 Like

Pm me

1 Like

Pm me

1 Like

SELLER Refuses to send Any Examples of previous work!?

…so, there’s no reference of how thorough,
or NOT, this Service is! :thinking::man_shrugging:t2:

Hey there I’m interested in your wiki service

Thanks so much,
Nick Stracener

1 Like

Because it’s not safe for him to do that. Anyone can sabatoge those pages .

Wiki is like an emotional rollercoaster… any red flag, the weird admins there will turn into mob

3 Likes

You say that… But to me, it just sounds like excuses for not providing Proof/Examples.

Especially as I have been contacted by two other Wiki page creators/sellers,
who were more than happy to share details of pages they started and/or Contributed to!

I appreciate you/your well thought-out threads on here @verifymylife
But please do not respond to me on here, or prompt any further dialog between myself/Techsky
(I’m not at all interested in his Services) Thank you.

Thanks.

SWAPD holds the money until the service is provided. No need to worry!

1 Like

My concerns are about the QUALITY of a service provided!!! Not the money.

With No Examples, I am not going to purchase Anything from Anyone, without first seeing a portfolio.

People buying…
Instagram Pages = want to know / see the Page & Insights!
Press Articles = want to know / see the websites & Writing!
OG Handles = want to know / see what the username is!
Shoutouts = want to see proof of reach / impressions!

Same way…

If I am buying a Wiki Creation service
= I want to see the QUALITY of the Page / Contributions.

#VerySimple!!

Then why not purchase from the other 2 that showed you the pages?

You’ve seen what 2 out of 3 sellers can do.

Use one of the others. No point hating on this guys thread. It’s his business. He can run it how ever he wants to.

You know there’s somebody on here that does Instagram verification for 12k. He never shows you anything until after you’ve paid. Both the OP on this post, and that guy, are making sales though.

If this sellers ways don’t suit you then move along and go to the ones who showed you what you wanted.

2 Likes

I am already in talks with 1 of the other 2… and have made it very clear to this seller,
AND people in the thread I am not interested! (I agree, he can run his business how he wants.)

I also have no intention to keep commenting… HOWEVER… For some reason, people keep feeling the need to continue dragging me back here with their constant replies (which, ironically… you/yourself have just done @Liquid lol)

PS: Verification is totally different / incomparable - As there is no real need for ‘Quality Control’.
It is a simple case of NO tick » BLUE Tick (No Quality of Writing/Research to consider lol)

ATTENTION PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD : PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO ME FURTHER!
(If you have something to say or share with me, PM me, thanks) :peace_symbol:

Replying to you to let you know I won’t reply to you again. Some people :man_facepalming:t2::joy:

2 Likes

Thanks for Clearing this out! @Liquid :v:

1 Like

@techsky

Please refrain from editing your reply to bump the post, you can edit it every 48 hours if you don’t want clutter but don’t do it every 24 hour.

1 Like

We are sorry, but as of today, Wikipedia creation services are banned from SWAPD. I have to close this service down.