[THE CONTEST IS OVER] Win thousands of dollars by being THE MOST LIKED PERSON ON SWAPD - Gamification Part Two!

LET’S PLAY A LITTLE GAME!

EDIT: The contest is OVER. Here are the winners.

GET PAID FOR BEING POPULAR - SWAPD GAMIFICATION CONTEST PART 2

Win 2000, 1000, and 500 USD (via crypto) for being THE most liked person on SWAPD for the month of July 2023. Track your score here:
https://swapd.co/leaderboard

We’re taking a completely new twist for our new SWAPD Gamification contest! This time, it’s ALL ABOUT BEING POPULAR! Since likes/follows/hearts are our bread and butter, let’s see what you guys are made of and put your skills to the test. Just like our last month’s contest, we will be handing out monetary prizes to the top three most liked SWAPD users!

So, how is this contest different, and how can you win?

We’re resetting our points counter and emphasizing the amount of likes users are able to obtain. That’s the ONLY WAY you can score SWAPD Gamification points on SWAPD for the month of July 2023. Here are the new point rules:

• For every like your post/topic/reply receives: 100 points (likes in PMs or chat do not count)
  • For every like you give: 0 point
  • For every post marked “Solution”: 0 points
  • For every invited (redeemed) user: 0 points
  • For every hour spent on SWAPD: 0 points
  • For every topic created: 0 points
  • For every post created: 0 points
  • For every confirmed flag: 0 points
  • Every daily visit: 0 points

What can you win?

We will announce new awards at the beginning of every month. For the month of July 2023, here are the following prizes:

• 1st place winner - 2000 USD in crypto
  • 2nd place winner - 1000 USD in crypto
  • 3rd place winner - 500 USD in crypto

What are the rules?

1. We will announce the winners at the end of July 2023
  2. Manipulating this system in any way will cause disqualification. We will constantly monitor activity and exclude members as needed (even during the contest). Do not post junk that brings no value to SWAPD. We will actively delete such topics/posts and possibly remove you from the contest if you choose to abuse the system.
  3. Everyone can play!
  4. In case of unforeseen events, SWAPD staff reserves to right to make the final call.

I Did A Thing GIF

NOW YOU WILL HAVE TO BE NICE! HAHAHAHA!

Remember, a single LIKE is worth 100 points! So choose what you like wisely! This contest won’t be easy, and you will need to target users who are NOT interested in participating by posting helpful and likable content.

Here are some ideas for scoring points!

1. Post articles in our Helpful Articles and Tutorials section
  2. Help our buyers and find what they want in this category
  3. Do freebies
  4. Share insightful information
  5. Post funny stuff in our Discussion forum
  6. This one may be hard, but try BEING NICE AND HELPFUL!
  7. NEW! Post funny memes!

We hope you like this new SWAPD feature! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Disclaimer - Since we’ve edited the point values, the system will show a different score for everyone (compared to last month). Remember, only points generated in July 2023 will count, so make sure to select the correct dates when checking your score.

23 Likes

Hehe, what do you know? Now that we adjusted the scores it turns out that these three people are the ALL-TIME most liked users on SWABD.

6 Likes

Why do I have a feeling people won’t be liking stuff so easy now :smiley:

10 Likes

Like this if you think you’ll be the winner this month

6 Likes

Like this if you think SWABD sucks

7 Likes

I predict that @Oh.its.snow will post a provocative photo, gain 300 likes, and wins the contest.

11 Likes

You already know. Albanian racist f*ck Poland :partying_face:

4 Likes

Correction*
Everyone can play except @Comfy who is by default disqualified.

2 Likes

I’m going to go to a Forest today and ■■■■ in it

3 Likes

We allowed him to play (change of mind). No one likes Albanians, so there is no way he will win, anyway.

2 Likes

Eat dog sh*t @Forest

1 Like

Swapd loves me you peasant

1 Like

How does today’s leaderboard already have people with thousands of points

2 Likes

Easy, I am the most liked one. (And the prettiest)

3 Likes

Because Comfy (somehow) already received 18 likes (so 1800 points). It counts all previous likes from the beginning of today.

4 Likes

I scammed again. Should join Batons crew more profitable >>

3 Likes

Once a scammer always a scammer

3 Likes

Laughter Laughing GIF

2 Likes

Such a frog move

6 Likes