[DISCOUNT] TikTok Mentoring - Verifications / Claims / Unlocks / Unbans / Verified Accounts! | Methods, private contacts, providers and more!

During my 2-year stay at SWAPD I generated sales of $510k, of which over 380k are only TikTok services. The market is big enough, and I have enough customers that I can’t serve them all myself, therfore… :pray:

I come to you with mentoring in which I will teach you how to sell and make TikTok services (verifications / claims / unbans / unlocks / bypasses / verified tiktok accounts) and many more, and sell them for prices in the order of ($500 - $3000). :speaking_head:

In addition, I will give you the contact to my providers, who provide me with verified accounts, claims, or at least impossible 2FA services at prices such that I have an ROI of 200-500% on them. Mentoring takes into account the entire processes from A to Z. :star2:

With these methods, you can start earning immediately after purchase! It is also worth mentioning that you basically do not need to have any knowledge about TikTok to start - I will describe everything to you! :100:

Since everyone is asking, what is included is bulleted below!

• My providers, who provide me with services/products on which I have ROI 200-500% each (verified accounts for $800 - $1200 and more)
  • Methods for claims / verifications / unbans / unlocks, which you can do yourself, at a cost of $0
  • The direct emails I use to perform services,
  • The method by which I obtain new direct emails,
  • Social engineering tricks to help you manipulate support to perform services,
  • The entire processes from A to Z in which I will tell you what to avoid and what actions are recommended,
  • Me. We all know and love me, right? I’ll be here to help you with every question, and guide you 1 on 1, with selecting peoples, negotiations, tips, and literally every question you may have. I will always be honest.

Ticket duration: It will amount 7 days - after the ticket ends you’ll still be able to ask me any questions you might have. So you’ll have access to my knowledge as long as I’m active on social media. :hourglass_flowing_sand:

Price: $3000 + fees :money_with_wings:

Proofs:

Vouches:

why should you choose madej’s services?

• reputable seller with swapd partner badge,
  • over 210 positive reviews on SWAPD only,
  • over 340 tickets successfully completed on SWAPD only,
  • in the tiktok industry for over 2 years,

check my main thread with all listed services on tiktok
message me now and let’s do some business! :moneybag:
madej :100:

10 Likes