WTB: List of Brands with Successful Influencer Marketing Programs

Service type: Essentially consulting, but more specifically I’m looking for someone to create a big list of brands that have been really successful with using influencer and creator paid collabs or affiliate deals to grow sales or generate leads. I’m looking for big scale, these should be companies that are estimated to have generated at least $10M in sales via buying influencer posts.
Price: TBD

Description: I am consulting on setting up an influencer and creator ad buying agency (sponsored posts, stories, etc.) and we need to recruit an influencer marketing director level hire, so I want to pass to our recruiter a list of companies that have crushed it with influencer buys. This will enable them to seek out past employees in relevant roles, as well as ask current employees if they might have a peer interested in the role, and of course some of them may be looking for a new opportunity.

Ideally, this would be a list of at least 50 brands that meet this criteria.

• US Focused
  • Estimated to have done $10M+ in influencer driven sales
  • Ones that have used micro and medium influencers (it’s fine if they’ve used big ones, but we don’t need ones that have exclusively used enormous influencers or celebs only)

Please let me know 1) what you’d charge, 2) how many you estimate you can find, 3) how long it will take, and 4) what your experience is or why you are able to find this info with a high degree of accuracy (i.e. confidence that the brands you put on the list actually have done this level of sales or more from influencer marketing)

1 Like