You better get used to crypto - SWAPD financial crisis of 2023

I can promise one thing. If it turns out that our website was used to launder money (the Santander problem), we will work with law enforcement to the fullest extent possible to hunt down the people who used us.

9 Likes

Not sure if, who or what. But it’s a open secret. There are so many that use this hack. I‘m not using it haha, you guys know my legal entity.

Just saying, it’s very common. Especially with wise, all the hackers use it to flip their money into things that they can trade again.

3 Likes

The sad story is, this can’t be avoided. Even with a investigation. The EU is spending billions in preventing this and still there are tons of people doing it since decades. Not only with wise

1 Like

The EU is doing many naughty things of its own, a bunch of hypocrites.

6 Likes

And regards wise. They don’t want people to have more than 20k on their account. Wise was designed to receive and pay internationally, not to hold money. That’s why they try to avoid people holding to much there.

3 Likes

If you want to save swapd from regulations, that’s the solution. Cyprus has a 0% tax rate on money that is made outside Cyprus. You should check Limassol :wink::grin:

5 Likes

Which payment processors do SMM panels use? I know SMMRaja has always accepted credit card payments. Maybe I am asking a dumb question, but if SMM panels are free and clear with certain processors I don’t see why Swapd would be an issue.

I’ve seen some using Stripe. But they’re far from problem-free. Also important to note that SMM panels rarely (probably never) have deposits of large amounts. So whatever processors they’re using probably doesn’t care. SWAPD sometimes have tickets in the $XXX,XXX range, and if something like that came through a 3rd party card processor, I can almost guarantee you that someone will have questions :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Use TOP G‘s processor haha. He created his own

1 Like

Fair point. I have spent a bit on SMMRaja, but it’s more in the $xx,xxx amounts with deposits in the $x,xxx…I wouldn’t say this is a perfect way, but from the sounds of it, there is no perfect way.

SMMRaja uses Checkout.com for credit card processing. I wonder if someone from Swapd inquired to see if they face regular issues and/or what kind of deposits they see regularly. It could at least solve issues with payments in the $x,xxx-$xx,xxx ranges

I did inquire with Checkout.com, they don’t want to support our platform.

1 Like

But, they’ll entertain SMMRaja? That’s nuts.

SMM panels are known to be frauds 99% of the time. Swapd is a truly honest platform, and you guys get f****d with regularly.

2 Likes

Do you guys want to know what’s funny? Wise won’t allow users to wire money to SWAPD. But they gladly take payments from us :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Guys just make it easier for people to purchase crypto on your website and problem is solved.
and use multiple adress to take your crypto payments.

Most people do not use crypto since they do not know how to get.

That would make us an official crypto exchange platform, which are super duper highly regulated and obtaining a license is crazy hard.

2 Likes

Come to Macedonia Habibiiii

Obtaining a license in some countries is not that hard as you think

1 Like

It honestly makes no sense. Nothing happening here is illegal. Maybe against some terms of services, but still not illegal. I’ve watched this platform get f’ed with for individuals making consensual transactions with one another.

2 Likes